I want a Steam Key and I already purchased the game before 3rd of December 2014! What to do?

• :!:This post is addressed to everyone who already purchased the game before 3rd of December 2014 and wants a Steam Key instead :!:

If you don't want a Steam Key, you have to do nothing. You can simply continue playing the game as usual. You're also able to download it from our homepage, and of course you will still receive all updates in the future.

If you want a Steam Key, you will lose access to the current version of the game. In other words: From that point on, you can only play the game via Steam.

-------------------------------------

To get a Steam key, you have to send us your username to: steam@jiw-games.net
    It's sufficient to write something simple like: "I want a Steam key, my username is: XXXXXXXXXXXX". Also use a subject like: "Steam Key: USERNAME". We will send a reply as soon as possible (but not before the release on Steam) containing a Steam key then. If you don't want to receive your key via mail, please write us how we should send the key to you.

If you don't get a response within one week, please send us another mail or contact us here in the forum (just for the case any mail gets lost).

Once you've received your key, you can activate the game in Steam. When starting the game in Steam for the first time, you will get a dialog which says you have to register for a new account (see screenshot 1 below). Simply click on "I already have an account" and use your old login (username and password). Then your account is finally linked to your Steam account, and the next time you start the game, you will be automatically logged in (so the dialog will not show up anymore).

If any problems occur, let us know! :) Have fun with the Steam version!

By the way, don't worry about your old worlds, you can simply copy the 'Worlds' folder from your old main game directory to ".../Steam/SteamApps/commons/Rising World/" and it should work!

Registration dialog, click on 'I already have an account' and enter your account details:

• OK, thanks, I just wanted to make sure I didn't use the wrong one. :P I wish your team the best of luck, the game is looking great so far.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • ;)
    • :(
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • :verysad:
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • :crazy:
    • :lol:
    • :dizzy:
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :thinking:
    • :wacko:
    • :/
    • 8)
    • :wat:
    • :huh:
    • :silenced:
    • :wow:
    • 8|
    • :angry:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :hushed:
    • :nerd:
    • :saint:
    • :drooling:
    • :love:
    • :monocle:
    • :poo:
    • :party:
    • :drunk:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: 7z, avi, bmp, dds, gif, jpeg, jpg, json, log, lua, mp3, mp4, ogg, pdf, permissions, png, properties, rar, txt, xml, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!