100% by-the-book world

• I became frustrated with myself for getting caught up in all the commands and flying, and whatnot. So, this world contains a 100% honest to the game dwelling. I mined every stone, chopped every log, and even though i've found absolutely no Aluminium yet, i plan to keep on looking until i happen to come across some. I've even ruled out flying and using 'L' for the lantern.

To build the roof of the house, i had to build a block staircase, and wibble wobble my way across, placing the woodblocks. haa!
    I may sound like i'm taking this a little too seriously, haa! but i just want to be honest to the game and play it like it was intended to be played. I've also set a rule, that when i run out of meat, i'll have to fall back on vegetables and fruit.

I've already had a really interesting scenario, where i got absolutely lost in my (HUGE!) mine network, and ran out of watermelon. i was dying from thirst, and was frantically running around the mines trying to find the way out. I found it just in the nick of time. haa! It was awesome, and the intensity of it was delicious. haa! If i had just used fly mode, i would have missed out on that immersion. it was a real eye opener. haa!

• Nice challenge! A challenge I'm wanting to do also by going 100% survival. You actually did perfectly well for this sort of challenge, I like! Nice style of windows, stairway, the chests hung up, and such. Any farms going?

I have to say that we're missing carpets & floor decorations. That's something we'll eventually need in this :)

• I have a little farm going Friend, and i'm currently working on the usual mad decorations. I'm planning on trying out the planks as books this time on some bookcases. haa! Thanks for the Compliments Friend. I just wanted to get back to my old self, and stay faithful to the game. haa! :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!