And Jack was nowhere to be seen...

• @ Articukitsu - Haa! I did trip with a bucket full of rainbow water around that area. Do you think that this could have something to do with it? :)

@Fobsily - Oh i know! Crazy isn't it! Oh i will Friend! I have no idea what will happen next. haa!

There was another weird thing which happened. I had a bunch of trees on my roof patio area, but i didn't really like the look of them once they were grown, so i chopped them down.
    I went away mining (well, looking in vain for Aluminium ha!) and when i got back up to the surface...they were back again! haa! I cut them down a second time, and it let me actually keep everything except the stumps. haa! 30 Free logs and 10 free saplings! I'll not complain! hee hee!

• Aye! Alas Herbert is still nowhere to be seen my Friend. I have since moved onto a new world as well, so i guess we have taken roads to different horizons. ha!
    Perhaps we'll meet again one frosty morn. Maybe i'll be greeted with Herb and Harriet, son and daughter of Herbert the Vanisher. Haa!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!