Reminder!

• OK, its 24th of September, one week till the end of a month and exactly one month after my first reminder... So, I want to remind Red and the family that we are one month older, and for a few pictures richer....

• ..... So, I want to remind Red and the family that we are one month older...

As if the Red and his team didn't already know that...

here's a reminder:
    You bought a work-in-progress product. not a share of the companies stock. :whistling:

..... the update will come when it is ready....

^^^^ exactly :thumbup: Cheers !

• Both of you missed the point, the truth is that last real content update was in May, introducing ores, and I am trying to amuse myself, while waiting for biomes and water... wait, water comes in 2016.... ;)

• Both of you missed the point, the truth is that last real content update was in May, introducing ores, and I am trying to amuse myself, while waiting for biomes and water... wait, water comes in 2016.... ;)

red has been working on the update everyday late into the night, its just about done so don't worry before you know it your be complaining about the next update after this one lol if they pushed the update out sooner you would complain about all the bugs so there's no point for them to rush it out no matter what happens you would still complain

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • For anyone planning to die this month u better push ur funeral to next month cuz that's when we will probably get the biomes. However u should wait until the game is completely finished otherwise what's the point in waiting just for biomes.

• You don't want things to be rushed. This will only further delay everything that comes after the update since there will be more support inquires.
    There's a need to do things thoroughly, so that there's only minor issues after the update that can be solved with a couple of bugfixes.
    This is one of the bigger updates and one of the more complicated ones.

Be patient, you'll like it :)

• OK, its 24th of September, one week till the end of a month and exactly one month after my first reminder... So, I want to remind Red and the family that we are one month older, and for a few pictures richer....

Red knows quite well that the biome update should be out. It didn't help Red had to deal with an idiotic child troll on the Steam forum that halted progress of the Biome update + having to deal with all the bugs, glitches, and all that lovely frustrating jazz. Just be patient. You'll get the update when it's genuinely ready to be out and played, unless you want a pile of shit update to complain about :/

We're all highly eager for such so we're going to be having a party when playing this, and eveyr other update. And don't ignore the small updates because they add onto the whole experience.

• u guys are way to impatient. When yall go to a restaurant and order food it doesn't cum the second u order it does it? No u gotta wait till its done, do u constantly bug the waitress asking is it don yet? This is no different, when u constantly say the update aint here and bug red its the same as constantly asking the waitress is my food done yet its been 5 seconds and its still not here!!! So don't be that annoying little kid that always screams and yells until his food arrives. and definitely don't complain about having problems either, then u just look like an impatient mule. It will cum when its good and ready so start practicing ur powers of patientness if that's a word.

• I get so tired of replying to this burnt out wannabe gamer.... But I believe Red is doing the VERY best he can and he is putting out a very fine product. How can I say this??? Glad you asked... Before this update I was not able to or I had to close my eyes for the "DEATH SCENE" Why? because of the spinning and flashing lights. I mention this to Red guess what nest update it was FIXED!!!! NO OTHER I MEAN NO OTHER (yes I know I am shouting but he needs to hear this) company has every care a rats A$$ what I thought or cared. Thank you very much Red. rajkox I suggest you take up knitting to while away your time.

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• Are u guys still going at it? got yall are like a married couple u just argue. For gods sake this isn't a piece of cake it takes time. And red is much more active and responsive than all other companies. The best thing u can do when ur so anxious to play the new update instead of complaining here is go find a corner and jerk off until ur to tired to care. Maybe if ur lucky when the new update comes u wont be blind, but at least u wont be pestering anyone.

• I get so tired of replying to this burnt out wannabe gamer.... But I believe Red is doing the VERY best he can and he is putting out a very fine product. How can I say this??? Glad you asked... Before this update I was not able to or I had to close my eyes for the "DEATH SCENE" Why? because of the spinning and flashing lights. I mention this to Red guess what nest update it was FIXED!!!! NO OTHER I MEAN NO OTHER (yes I know I am shouting but he needs to hear this) company has every care a rats A$$ what I thought or cared. Thank you very much Red. rajkox I suggest you take up knitting to while away your time.

I believe also he`s doing very best he can.... just swaped priorities.... suggestion to you 58... don`t fall in fire so instantly, i`ll be there on 24.11. too ;)

Are u guys still going at it? got yall are like a married couple u just argue. For gods sake this isn't a piece of cake it takes time. And red is much more active and responsive than all other companies. The best thing u can do when ur so anxious to play the new update instead of complaining here is go find a corner and jerk off until ur to tired to care. Maybe if ur lucky when the new update comes u wont be blind, but at least u wont be pestering anyone.

kid, you`re watching pronhub too much...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!