single player creative commands?

• So i have had some trouble navigating the forums to find the answer. I want to know what kind of commands there are for creative mode, like give item codes, item codes, etc. how do we do that?

• We will post them in english soon. Here is an old overview (in german unfortunately), hopefully it's ok for the beginning: Link

But please note: Using a wrong item command may break your world (since you get an invalid item in your inventory)! It can be fixed by editing the sqlite file, but may still be annoying. That's the reason we don't post the game-breaking commands on the Steam forum ;)

• Here's a quick translation ;)
    First of general commands:

setspawn -> change the spawn position to the current position
    goto #spawn -> teleport you to the spawn area
    kick PLAYER NAME -> kicks the specified player (multiplayer)
    death 0-23 -> changes the time
    make admin PLAYER NAME -> other players to make admin (multiplayer)
    Wireframe -> switched wireframe mode on / off, sometimes helpful to see caves, etc.

In order to spawn now, for example. Blocks, you just use the "item" command. For example: (the last parameter is optional): item ITEMNAME QUANTITY [VARIATION]. So in order to spawn 64 blocks with the TexturID 21, you would type: item block 64 21

Apart from blocks there are cylinder, halfcylinder, ramp, stair1, stair2

Here is an overview of the most important items (description in brackets).

treelog (log units)
    lumber (wood)
    stick (stick)
    torch (Torch)
    clock (clock)
    compass (compass)
    iron sheet (metal plate)
    ironrods (small metal rod)
    ironrodm (metal rod medium)

Object command
    Finally, the "object" command. So you can directly spawn a finished object. The command is as follows: object OBJECT NAME. The most important properties are:

workbench
    sawmill
    block bench
    anvil
    piano

Important!
    I suggest you to only spawn the raw materials on command, and then similar to the workbench / saw bench directly to build the right furniture / object (for there you can directly adjust the variation).
    Basically make the commands only makes sense to give to fast track blocks and possibly basic raw materials (such as lumber), and then regularly produce the rest;)

Yet another little tip, with F2 you can fly;)

• So what is the difference between creative and Survival? I can select creative (without a prompt stating it's unavailable) but upon booting in I still have to gather resources to build.

I assumed creative mode meant infinite resource-less building perhaps I am mistaken, or it isn't quite implemented? As for these commands they also work in survival.

• Agreed. For now, one-hit destruction is about the only difference.
    But that (like everything else) is subject to change in the future. :)
    Patience. The best is yet to come.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!