Banner

• Hello,

So I have been on several Servers that have a banner going by while you are in the server list looking for games. How is that done? Most times it tell the IP what type of server it is etc.

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• Well not sure if banner is the right name but. When I go to Yahgiggle Server his has the IP, Server name, what type of game it is etc scrolling thru the page where servers are listed. Mine just has the server name.

• Well not sure if banner is the right name but. When I go to Yahgiggle Server his has the IP, Server name, what type of game it is etc scrolling thru the page where servers are listed. Mine just has the server name.

Thats because he ADDED all the stuff in the server name.
    I err.. sorry.. dont like those scrolling stuff.. makes me nervous :)

• When I go to Yahgiggle Server his has the IP, Server name, what type of game it is etc scrolling thru the page where servers are listed. Mine just has the server name.

Well, thats a little confusing, but isnt he describing the ingame server list?

• Who knows with icon lol if its in the server list icon then all i did was make my name longer than the line can take, that makes it scroll

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • HAY!!!! Was't that suppose to mean?? Yahgiggle? I ask a simple question, well to me and cause chaos and confusion... Not sure the terminology is in New Zealand but .... Send me a list and I will be sure to use them :) :) But shot Yahgiggle you gave me the information with your usual backhand way . be one....

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!