Client/Server Version Mismatch

• This last patch made it impossible for me to play the game on the server. I pay to have server it is not a dedicated server on my private PC. But the host does us steam to update. Problem is I have check for updates and I am told that the server is up to date. I have checked with Steam for any new updates. Same answer, It is up to date. I am aware that my server is not up to date because of the error message I am getting. I was told I had to update the client and server end. I guess that is my problem. When I try to update the server in, I am told it is up to date. I did not notice that is one patch I only had one update not two. The game and one for a dedicated server, which I did download and never used. I sent in a support ticket and I was told I have to wait for Steam to update the dedicated servers. So I feel like I am running in circles trying to figure out my little problem here. So please if anyone can enlighten me on my little problem here, please let me know what I can do to get it back running right. Please....

• welcome to owning a server and all the problems that come with it lol this is your host i dont know how there setup works but indeed if they dont update your server you wont be able to enter it till they do.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!