Posters and barrels

• some things i would like to see in the future
    is when you want to place a poster is to take a blank(or choose color) poster
    and then with a texteditor or sommeting you can write a text to make labels to label chests
    and it would be nice to stick them on chests or barrels

or otherwise if you press f on a chest the option to give it a name( the first time you place it)
    and afterwarts when chest is open you can rename it or sommeting like that

and when you walk by and go with cursor over chest it displays the name

and for the barrels i want to lay them down so i can put them on chelves like a winechelve
    that's it for now
    thanks
    :thumbsup:

• Or be able to do some wood carvings and make a sign to attach to the chest. Also would like to see you be able to make Outdoor signs for things like "Welcome to ???????? Castle" or roadway signs for your paths or even to add sayings and such.

• Hmm.....Something that came to mind is having default, yet different small signs that you could attach to chests & barrels dealing with ores & foods. Basically being able to hang/display these default signs of carrots on a carrot barrel, or iron ore on a storage chest. That be handy for when posters go all messy on people.

Ya, I'd love some default display signs (small ones) for categorizing food & ores on chests & storage chests. Anything that stores goods. Bonus points if there's variety in design when displaying whatever item.

Either that, or having any item placed on a storage device to have it show what's being stored within. Take your pick. (Silly me didn't read the second posting, but that's what I'm basically aiming for: Wooden carvings & such also)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!