ArcticuKitsu's Wishlist/Suggestion

• That Volvo is smooth and gorgeous!!! And, how about the Scania? What a beauty! Now the Peterbilt and Kenworth deserve attention too. Trucks are beautiful! :D

I agree, I think trucks would a great asset in Rising World.

And the carriages...brilliant!! :D :D :D

• That Volvo is smooth and gorgeous!!! And, how about the Scania? What a beauty! Now the Peterbilt and Kenworth deserve attention too. Trucks are beautiful! :D

I agree, I think trucks would a great asset in Rising World.

And the carriages...brilliant!! :D :D :D

Volvo is the best, or at least from my experiences. Maybe there are "better" trucks elsewhere, as you've noted via Peterbilt, Kenworth, etc. It's all about what we're given, how we're given it, and where we can use them in Rising World. My experiences are from seeing them on the road and American Truck Simulator.

A Mack sleeper truck would be neat as well. I loved when I drove the Mack truck in ATS. Granted, if Red51 desired to add trucks, it may have to be of a generic European brand (fictional brand). I have to look into more trucks, but I also don't want to pressure Red51. Trying to keep an awkward balance.

A multi-purpose use in Rising World would be great, but we obviously have to wait to see what Red51 himself manages.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!