bird is the word
yep bird would be awesome
Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von ArcticuKitsu () aus folgendem Grund: Typo edits the next day over.
I have a few more while waiting for Rising World to update........
- Skid-Steer (Bobcat): What I know to be a Bobcat is actually a skid-steer, something Daboiye had to correct me on. I request this for when there's just too much dirt & stone to dig that you'd want this to collect it (safely). Bonus points for being able to dump new gained resources in a storage container + dump trucks, or whichever.
- Grader: For smoothing vast amount of terrain at a leveled position. Removes bumps + moves loose materials to either side of the turned plow when angled.
Having witnessed EA Games being greedy bastards, yet awesome in certain game concepts, I really want to see various Star Wars elements in Rising World. Well, actually.... Even before EA was greedy with BF2, yet still want to see something in Rising World. Basically land based objects vehicles, droids, & furniture to be found in the game via modding. I do hope someone picks up modding I really want to see the likes of wearable Stormtrooper armour, see Imperial/Rebel banners, and craftable droids. It's more appropriate for Empyrion, yet Rising World can still be open to having Star Wars fun of having AT-ST walkers, AT-AT walkers, and other things. I truly miss my Star Wars Galaxies years that I'd love to pay SOME respect/tribute to it in Rising World towards it.
- AT-ST: Because it's slow, yet cool to have in Rising World. It would be able to cross the various terrain in Rising World with most ease. Not all, but most.
- StormTrooper Armour: Because I miss being able to display and wear various stormtrooper & Imperial outfits. I miss my normal & ace Imperial pilot outfit.
- ID10 Seeker Droid: Because I miss having a droid in SWG; Found in Star Wars Battlefront 2. I would love to find it in Rising World + be able to have it attach onto your back during transport, be able to hover, as well as have it find various things you're seeking.
I really would love to be able to craft an ID10 droid in Rising World after seeing how cute it is in Star Wars Battlefront 2 cutscenes. How it latches onto your back, hacks & shock things, as well as has an X-Wing slot specifically for it. It's adorable, and I want it in Rising World! Oh, how I'm going to have to wait a very long time.................How I miss playing Star Wars Galaxies.