bird is the word
yep bird would be awesome
The post was edited 1 time, last by ArcticuKitsu: Typo edits the next day over. ().
I have a few more while waiting for Rising World to update........
- Skid-Steer (Bobcat): What I know to be a Bobcat is actually a skid-steer, something Daboiye had to correct me on. I request this for when there's just too much dirt & stone to dig that you'd want this to collect it (safely). Bonus points for being able to dump new gained resources in a storage container + dump trucks, or whichever.
- Grader: For smoothing vast amount of terrain at a leveled position. Removes bumps + moves loose materials to either side of the turned plow when angled.
Having witnessed EA Games being greedy bastards, yet awesome in certain game concepts, I really want to see various Star Wars elements in Rising World. Well, actually.... Even before EA was greedy with BF2, yet still want to see something in Rising World. Basically land based objects vehicles, droids, & furniture to be found in the game via modding. I do hope someone picks up modding I really want to see the likes of wearable Stormtrooper armour, see Imperial/Rebel banners, and craftable droids. It's more appropriate for Empyrion, yet Rising World can still be open to having Star Wars fun of having AT-ST walkers, AT-AT walkers, and other things. I truly miss my Star Wars Galaxies years that I'd love to pay SOME respect/tribute to it in Rising World towards it.
- AT-ST: Because it's slow, yet cool to have in Rising World. It would be able to cross the various terrain in Rising World with most ease. Not all, but most.
- StormTrooper Armour: Because I miss being able to display and wear various stormtrooper & Imperial outfits. I miss my normal & ace Imperial pilot outfit.
- ID10 Seeker Droid: Because I miss having a droid in SWG; Found in Star Wars Battlefront 2. I would love to find it in Rising World + be able to have it attach onto your back during transport, be able to hover, as well as have it find various things you're seeking.
I really would love to be able to craft an ID10 droid in Rising World after seeing how cute it is in Star Wars Battlefront 2 cutscenes. How it latches onto your back, hacks & shock things, as well as has an X-Wing slot specifically for it. It's adorable, and I want it in Rising World! Oh, how I'm going to have to wait a very long time.................How I miss playing Star Wars Galaxies.
- Rising World VR Edition:
I'm wondering if Red51 has any plans (loose or in solid form) of allowing Rising World to be played in VR mode. It doesn't have to be now, yet "whenever" type thing. Allow things to fall into place first before it feels natural to add in VR type functions. To move about as you would in VRChat (a free program on steam) to walk, run, fight, travel, mount, and etc. Even building. It may be a bit tricky, and I'd expect it to be tricky, yet I would also approve of the idea of having VR function for Rising World.
I've seen the occasional thread on both here & on steam desiring for VR chat, something I'm now on board of desiring. I'm currently looking into acquiring a VR set so I can play some of these steam games while hoping some of their game features drop into Rising World themselves. Card games, sword swinging, and such.....
It be far more worthwhile once we get into NPCs being able to interact, travel in vehicles, on horses, and etc. Once Rising World matures more I can see VR being used in places where a normal PC would struggle, such as VRChat. Gestures, dances, and such.....Imagine playing Rising World in a combat oriented manner with swords and rifles in both Medieval and modern era.
Once Star Wars mods come in you could even have lightsaber fights with a make-shift force push type actions, and etc. The possibilities with Rising World are vast
VR support is planned, but unfortunately we have no ETA for this... certainly it would be a lot of fun to play the game in VR, but implementing it is a very time consuming task. Since there are so many other features in the pipeline at the moment (especially more survival-oriented features, which are urgently needed), VR support will probably not be added before the game is in beta or late beta stage =/