ArcticuKitsu's Wishlist/Suggestion

• Joni, you're ending up like someone else on this forum that I want to slap you.

----------

- NPC Interactions/NPC Follow Animations

Still strongly desiring having companion NPCs to both help you out + immerse people into a world that comes off as eerie and empty at times. The game can sometimes be seen as a horror game with how empty is is that whenever possible (yet no rush) to insert NPCs on various levels, when humanly able. The silence in it sometimes tends to be worse than when there's mobs spawning at random.... Human mind works in spooky ways....

Not why I'm posting though...

https://twitter.com/7u_NABY/status/927686912994717696
    (Please click this to see why I'm posting what I'm posting.)

https://twitter.com/7u_NABY
    (For more fun animation related content for inspiration.)

I needed a transition to post an interactive suggestion that some NPCs should "follow" other entities (NPC humans + players, and even pet animals) in proper moments. Be more up close on friendly terms, or something. High fives, or something. Same with also having "interactive follow" animations for when they follow you that specific ones could play. Maybe even being able to interact among themselves and the players for that immersive sake. Maybe as a bonus there could be a hidden guage attached to humanoid NPCs where it could track & trigger a higher chance for them to be more comfortable, maybe a bit more intimate (not mature content) among themselves and/or the player. Having NPCs being more lively and interactive could make Rising World just that much more fun and appealing.

I simply view this as an immersive thing that I would love to see some experimentation done for when humanoid NPCs are an active part of our world. Again, I'm here for Rising World's high potential + high potential in modding that I'd love to see Rising World do things that would otherwise be considered "impossible" in a lazy pessimistic excuse. I just find the 'Kemono Friends' lean-hugging cute that I'd love to see humanoid NPCs being there, and interactive. Hopefully it's being understood where I'm going & coming from.

• I have a few more while waiting for Rising World to update........

-------------

- Skid-Steer (Bobcat): What I know to be a Bobcat is actually a skid-steer, something Daboiye had to correct me on. I request this for when there's just too much dirt & stone to dig that you'd want this to collect it (safely). Bonus points for being able to dump new gained resources in a storage container + dump trucks, or whichever.
    - Grader: For smoothing vast amount of terrain at a leveled position. Removes bumps + moves loose materials to either side of the turned plow when angled.

---------

(Modding Side):

Having witnessed EA Games being greedy bastards, yet awesome in certain game concepts, I really want to see various Star Wars elements in Rising World. Well, actually.... Even before EA was greedy with BF2, yet still want to see something in Rising World. Basically land based objects vehicles, droids, & furniture to be found in the game via modding. I do hope someone picks up modding I really want to see the likes of wearable Stormtrooper armour, see Imperial/Rebel banners, and craftable droids. It's more appropriate for Empyrion, yet Rising World can still be open to having Star Wars fun of having AT-ST walkers, AT-AT walkers, and other things. I truly miss my Star Wars Galaxies years that I'd love to pay SOME respect/tribute to it in Rising World towards it.

- AT-ST: Because it's slow, yet cool to have in Rising World. It would be able to cross the various terrain in Rising World with most ease. Not all, but most.
    - StormTrooper Armour: Because I miss being able to display and wear various stormtrooper & Imperial outfits. I miss my normal & ace Imperial pilot outfit.
    - ID10 Seeker Droid: Because I miss having a droid in SWG; Found in Star Wars Battlefront 2. I would love to find it in Rising World + be able to have it attach onto your back during transport, be able to hover, as well as have it find various things you're seeking.

I really would love to be able to craft an ID10 droid in Rising World after seeing how cute it is in Star Wars Battlefront 2 cutscenes. How it latches onto your back, hacks & shock things, as well as has an X-Wing slot specifically for it. It's adorable, and I want it in Rising World! Oh, how I'm going to have to wait a very long time.................How I miss playing Star Wars Galaxies.

• - Boats (Revisited):

I just wanted to share some simple designs of boats that 'Shark' has posted that I grew a liking to them, wondering if Rising World shall have these simplistic varieties. These would fit a nice early and middle ground in the game (view attachment below). For the raft (right) I'd prefer logs connected together, yet it's on the right track of having storage containers, and such. For the left image I'd expect those to be late Medieval era unlocked boats, if there's an unlocking system for them. Canoe for late mid & late Medieval era, while the hovercraft (speed craft) should also be a thing for when we reach Modern era in this game.

--------

- Modern Era Tributes - World War 2 era naval vessel (Destroyer):

I'm requesting this only because developers refuse to make another proper open world surface warship game that it be neat if Red51 added at least "one" warship into the game. Rising World is a game that shall be near endless that you would be able to do nearly anything once we gain the actual true free-roamy "1 world ocean" map generation. Something you could command, maybe walk on, transport goods on them, while also having the ability to fire the turret in a semi-realistic manner. This would be one of those mid to late modern era goodies, something you'd really have to work towards. Just one simple warship so modding can take over the rest.

(I love how it proudly cruises by while firing its guns at a low interval.)

Not expecting this, yet it's another 'boat' video.

All I ask is for just one Destroyer to act as a template for modders. A Z type Destroyer from the German side, or whichever.

-------------

- Justifications For 'Destroyer':

To make Rising World more 'fun' I tried suggesting that pirates should have boats to harass players with on the high seas. They should randomly spawn in on water at a low chance, yet still a chance that a player should feel they need to defend themselves in both Medieval era and modern; Modern being the destroyer. It doesn't have to be a destroyer, it it's the most well known type of vessel to people. Once we gain the actual true '1 world ocean' I feel these destroyers shall need to fill in a role of being both a fast vessel, as well as a fast Cargo vessel. An armed vessel that can travel faster than merchant vessels, while being armed specifically for threats. Protecting yourselves from Pirate, raiders, and etc..... Other players....

• I believe that's how Red51 wanted them to be, modular. But at the very least, I do hope we can build them up using the frame and other parts OUTSIDE of the crafting station for a bigger impact. Basically what Wurm Online/Unlimited does with their parts... That sort of modular.

---------

Also, I'm loving these two threads because it's hitting my sweet spot for Rising World :love:

1) Bots

2) http://steamcommunity.com/app/…ns/0/1488866180593730795/

I miss those FTB Mining Turtles from a certain modpack (Minecraft), yet humans (NPCS) would do well taking over. The game itself sometimes gets insanely "scary" the more fatigued you are in real world that it be awesome to have NPC partners/companions to behave as a morale booster & shield you from any threats. Having NPCs at your side would put you at ease for both singleplayer AND multiplayer. No side excluded.

I hope we can assign NPCs to a bed and a chest so they can live in their own rooms. This is after rescuing them from a cage in both pirate and bandit camps. I hope you can rescue NPCs to then have them eventually go mining, roam areas, cut trees, cook for you, and etc. Have them take food from the nearby chests (or dedicated food storage areas) to keep them fed.....Even fight for you, plus even using the player's appearance editor to add templates, to attach external models (outside game entities into the game itself) onto them, and etc. There's been mention of assigning them to roam an area, and I agree with that.

Allow NPCs to also mount horses and other vehicles. Have them follow you around, and etc.

There's a lot I want to do with them. Seeing people post threads of them makes me insanely happy because it makes it more plausible in existing. :D

• - Rising World VR Edition:

I'm wondering if Red51 has any plans (loose or in solid form) of allowing Rising World to be played in VR mode. It doesn't have to be now, yet "whenever" type thing. Allow things to fall into place first before it feels natural to add in VR type functions. To move about as you would in VRChat (a free program on steam) to walk, run, fight, travel, mount, and etc. Even building. It may be a bit tricky, and I'd expect it to be tricky, yet I would also approve of the idea of having VR function for Rising World.

I've seen the occasional thread on both here & on steam desiring for VR chat, something I'm now on board of desiring. I'm currently looking into acquiring a VR set so I can play some of these steam games while hoping some of their game features drop into Rising World themselves. Card games, sword swinging, and such.....

It be far more worthwhile once we get into NPCs being able to interact, travel in vehicles, on horses, and etc. Once Rising World matures more I can see VR being used in places where a normal PC would struggle, such as VRChat. Gestures, dances, and such.....Imagine playing Rising World in a combat oriented manner with swords and rifles in both Medieval and modern era.

Once Star Wars mods come in you could even have lightsaber fights with a make-shift force push type actions, and etc. The possibilities with Rising World are vast :D

• - Quokka

https://twitter.com/Ilcapitano94/status/941860390849404929

I feel we need some eastereggs & comical Japanese RPG related comedy side of things to lighten moods that these Quokkas would do well for that. From what I'm seeing they love to be around humans, take selfies with tourists, and such that I'd welcome them, as with the racooons stealing from chests to add more life, immersion, and hilarity to the game. The small charms. Rising World wise that if they see you crouching with a camera they'd run over to you to take selfies. That be a fun mechanic.

---

- Animals stealing Food:

https://twitter.com/kio_TFFCC/status/940630336031014912

Prey animals should scout and analyze if they can steal food from your BBQ and such when it's unattended. If they see either you, players, or functioning humanoid NPCs they shouldn't bother. This is tying in with the above of adding in RPG elements to make the game more comical, immersive, and amusing that it be hilarious to see a wolf come in to cautiously, yet swiftly, snatch cow meat off your BBQ or campfire. Or even a wolf coming in to take tomatoes off your farm, or something along those lines. Birds should go after corn.

I laughed when I saw a monster just come into multi-munch that meat off the Monster Hunters (Monster Hunter World) that it would have been a defeated feeling on the player's side. Observing it is however hilarious. :D:D:P

----------

We need more RPG comical tones in the game, something that Red51 added the foundation towards via animals attacking players whom shoot both the musket and the rifle. That was the right step in the right direction. I was genuinely startled when an elephant came stomping towards me.

• I'm just going to post this here because in any other thread it be even more out of place than this one.....

---------------

- Subnautica Game Observation:

I must thank Red51 for going out of his way into making Rising World be both singleplayer and multiplayer. Red51 went out of his way to make sure we have direct IP, open lan, external server hostings, as well as the much recent P2P addition. Playing Rising World with friends is as easy as 1-2-3, thus why I'm treating Rising World as this "perfect game". It's just so easy to drop in and out that everything works the way you want it.

I'm saying this because the developers of Subnautica are refusing to add any form of multiaplayer (even simplistic co-op) that it's a thorn in the game's side. It's a big elephant in the room that forces you back into Rising World, or whatever your main game is. Rising World shall be my flagship game because of how Red51 treats his game versus how the developers do on Subnautica side.........

Subnautica also has this pet called 'Cuddlefish' that I'm curious how Rising World's pets shall work. Hopefully in a similar manner, yet in a way where you can take it with you on transportation without isssues. People hate how the Cuddlefish is left behind on the planet when you take off in a shuttle in Subnautica, something we won't do in Rising World. Hoping pets shall be implemented with common sense into Rising World to find items, and etc.

With that in mind I'm curious to see where Rising World shall naturally expand to when it comes to the ocean side of things not because of Subnautica's errors, but because of a mix of both. The mix of curiousity and for the natural elements of scenery & plant life. I'm curious if we'll be able to do similar things in Subnautica, yet in a Rising World touch. Build underwater bases, have a 'moon pool' element, submarines, and boats. Boats are a confirmed thing, yet I'm thinking of the 'Cyclops' where you can dock a mini submarine into it called the 'Seamoth'........

Nothing major, and not really mandatory. Just simple curiousity where I'm not asking or demanding for things. I'm just agitated while thanking Red51 for all the effort he's done for Rising World while being disappointed & depressed that as good as Subnautica is as a game (8/1) with great music, scenery, VR, and such that it still finds excuses as to not add co-op into the game :( Rising World is my "Perfect Game" because of how smooth and accessible it is of a game.

• Just a loose posting noting NPCs now that we have dummy NPCs

- For "if" & "when" we do gain actual NPC companions (or helpers) that their assistance should be similar to what's in Dragon Quest Builders + Stonehearth. Their help should come at being fed food & water + tools degrading that you'd need to keep making new ones for them (less so if they're modern tools where they'll need to be repaired).

- NPCs should have a leveling system that they'd specialize in some things, less so in others. Some would be better lumber jacks while others be better fisherman. It may feel appropriate to have naturally, as well as set things up plugin wise as well.

- NPCs should seek out beds, sitting areas, and etc. This was noted, yet posting here because I'd love to see immersion with NPCs that I want to see them interact with the world like a player.

• Looking back at my suggestions & requests I'm aware I've requested many "odd" things, yet do keep in mind I'm also thinking modding side of Rising World and modding support, not just vanilla.

------

- Moose Riding (Revisited):

With the whole hype for Mounts I'm 60% curious if we'll even be able to tame Moose, yet not really expecting it. I don't want my expectation bubble to be popped so it's more of "Please, do surprise me" type of request. It actually is possible to realistically tame Moose, yet for how temperamental Moose are people tend to shy away from that whole side of things that even the Swedish military couldn't tame them. They're too smart while understandably afraid of gunfire that they just want no part of "death". I was also challenged to show an actual real world example, and I'm certain I managed to find a few to show that it genuinely is possible to tame Moose on paper, yet it's something that comes down to quality over quantity type things. Only certain people are gifted enough to tame Moose that horses are just easier.

I've posted my thoughts here, yet sharing it here in slightly further detailing:
    https://steamcommunity.com/app…ns/0/1694920442961836806/

Nier: Automata Moose Riding (Easteregg/Side fun content):

Rising World is a great game, yet if we can have some fun "easteregg" type features similar to riding a pig in Minecraft, or a Moose in Nier: Automata then Rising World shall be an even more fun and worthwhile game to be enjoyed. There are already a few things like that on the clothing side of the game that I'm not knocking Red51, nor Rising World, just neutrally stating things. It's all about enjoying things big and small, regardless of "reality" & "realism". Also, it's a d*** move to mock people for desiring something as desiring a moose in a game when it's been proven in reality to be possible, yet not practical in quantity. If you can't have fun in a game then it's not a game worth playing, yet this isn't aimed at Red51 but the people attempting to troll others for having fun.

You can ride a saddled pig in Minecraft while using a fishing rod with a carrot on it that it adds amusement to the whole thing. Then you have Nier: Automata (Video above) where you have to bait a Moose to then surprise ride it around with you having full control over that moose. The thing is that there's still some small challenge to it, yet it's done in a fun way.

- Swedish Moose Cavalry Experiment 1700's
    http://stockholm.headsaflameme…-experimented-with-moose/

- Can't tell if real or fake, yet it's possible to tame/mount Moose:
    https://imgur.com/gallery/CrtCSHv

- More "general" information that it's Difficult, yet possible:
    https://www.quora.com/Is-it-possible-to-ride-a-moose

I'm not really pushing for the idea as much as it appears, yet if it considered then it would be fun to ride a moose on the level of Minecraft's pig + Nier: Automata's where you have to work a slightly bit harder to tame & mount them over horses and such that it would really be worth the effort. Because Rising World is a game, a serious one at that you should have a mixed serious, yet comical fun to things that maybe you should sneak up on a moose in its blindspot to be able to tame it, or find a young calf to tame. Something slightly harder than horses and such.

• Alright, here's something "fun" for Waveshapr during those quiet times with Rising World on the music side of things. I've been meaning to share this for a few months now that I'll finally share it now while I noticed it again on my Discord. And for the record I stumbled across this video by random through Youtube's "recommended" when it happened.

Would it be possible to have some folk party music in that Medieval or Viking era style of things for Rising World in both a record form and for NPCs to dance around a campfire with? If it's possible that you should do whatever you feel is proper. But with anything "Fun" should be the backbone of everything. :D Just adding this because it makes one happy when dancing is involved of some sort (immersion) is involved.

• Appreciate how you feel about SWG, but I wouldn't count on At-AT, Storm Trooper/Imperial armor and droids. While everyone developing games 'borrows' ideas from other games, SW's anything is bound to be pretty well covered by copywrite. I enjoy reading your wish lists.

• On the same theme as music box/radio. I would like to see a scalable TV screen that we can link youtube videos to, even if we could only view videos downloaded onto your PC (for single player) or server (for MP), it would allow us to have a working TV in game.

• To what Tryst said the TVs in Tower Unite are still the best with how you can just copy & paste links with ease. VRchat does it stupidly that Tower Unite is the best that if Red51 wants to hang out in Tower Unite one day that we should so he can see how TVs should function in Rising World. Red51, if you ever get to the point of monitors & TVs, please do poke me so we can play Tower Unite so I can show you a few things as inspiration :D

Also, agree that TVs & monitors/computers should show videos stored in "video" folders in the directory.

----------------------------

- Dragon's Dogma - Pawns (NPC Companions):

We honestly need NPC companions badly that I'm bringing it up because of how important they are. I still admire how adaptive the ai 'Black & White'' Familiar AI with how helpful it was that I wish more game developers had that sort of AI to help with things. That AI would learn that something similar was done in Dragon's Dogma that I need to bring it up again with how I'm playing it again, admused by their behaviour. Sure, Dragon Dogma's AI ain't the best, but it contains something other AI doesn't have that they learn from their environment while even guiding the players that something like this should be looked into for Rising World. DD's AI learns from both you & other players that they can guide players through the game by moving levers, and etc. They become more proficient in what they do by exploiting the weakness of creatures that they can then pass this knowledge onto you, onto other players who hire your Pawn, and etc. You can even set when they can gather loot, how they attack, and how they should behave. The Pawns in Dragon's Dogma even break crates so they can get loot that they're basically smart children, as they're portrayed as being living "dolls" serving their "Masters". They need Players or else they'd be lost wandering souls with no drive......

For Rising World we still have yet gain NPCs, let alone NPC companions. For "if" & "when" we do, Dragon's Dogma (Black & White) would be a good place to seek actual inspiration from that your main humanoid companion should ask you how they should behave around you that you should be able to set their perimeters of what they should do. You could specialize them to be resources gatherers, body-guards, or whichever..... Tell them when to loot, how to loot, how to mine (spiral, grid, & etc), while even guiding players on certain things.

If Red51 is able, he should give us the option to spawn into worlds with our first companion by rescuing them nearby so they can then guide us as we aid them. They would tell us to build shelter, help us with chopping wood, cooking food, telling you to look at your journal, help you find water to fish from, and etc. Basically similar things to Dragon's Dogma that it would be an interesting experience. They should learn from you on how to do things that if you're a fighter they should ask if you want them to be a fighter that they'll fight your style. If you're a farmer & etc they should learn how you plant crops, and etc. Maybe even offer up some tips? For other players this could be used in a similar manner of teaching one NPC companion how to react to specific environments, NPCs, and such that they may behave differently the next time around in a more 'Rising World' manner. They would probably shoot bandits from a far, or something like that.

I know I"m being greedy here first wishing for NPC Companions just that I'm admiring how adaptive Dragon's Dogma AI behaves that I would love something similar attempted for Rising World for immersion sake, not just my own. As much as I say it's for me this is more for RIsing World's benefit as well. Red51 attempting an "adaptive AI" would be an interesting task, if it can be done.

• Going to quote myself so I can update certain parts of it that Red51 does plan to add in VR, just when the game feels more "ready" in beta & alpha. It won't be now because Rising World needs primary features first before it can even consider going VR.

----------------------
    https://steamcommunity.com/app…ns/0/1735462352462714881/

Quote from red51;1735462352462900351

VR support is planned, but unfortunately we have no ETA for this... certainly it would be a lot of fun to play the game in VR, but implementing it is a very time consuming task. Since there are so many other features in the pipeline at the moment (especially more survival-oriented features, which are urgently needed), VR support will probably not be added before the game is in beta or late beta stage =/

I'm going to note that I do agree with Red51's POV on this that he should focus on the primary features first, THEN VR itself that he should then look into the various elements that makes VR actually fun. I'm genuinely paranoid & scared right now that I'm fearing Red51 to take a teleporting movement + BlueScreen approach that it would ruin VR, something Minecraft VR failed on. Minecraft VR is tolerable, just not the "full" experience. To make Rising World VR proper he HAS to go the VRchat route making control things fluid by making sure the controls are similar to VRchat, allows for gripping, archery, and mounting. The basics. If he wants to do more then he has to be cautious with how he maps out the buttons that he should honestly play VRchat in VR whenever he does support VR. I'll tour Red51 around VRchat for controls if needed.

• VRchat: For General controls & menu options.
    • Furious Seas: For boat controls.
    • Tales of Glory: Combat
    • Blade & Sorcery: Combat & how to equip weapons on your person realistically.
    • Survival Simulator: Only for the tree climbing element, that's all. (for now)

I'm happy to hear Red51 considering VR, and I'm amused whenever a fresh VR thread pops up other than by me that it just proves VR is fun. It keeps proving VR shouldn't be underestimated that I'm not the only one pushing for it. Hoping Rising World to have an actual solid VR addition, and I do apologies if I may be "picky" on my side about how Rising World should do VR because I've seen how gameplay struggles with improper VR implementations. Survival Simulator is a new game struggling because they neglected in learning from VRchat, or in general. I do respect them at least trying, just not the template side of things.

I really do hope that teleporting movement is only kept as a comfort setting, not a main way to move around the world. Free moving locomotion should be a thing that VRchat should be a heavy influence to how the controls are mapped in Rising World on each VR controller devices.

----------

VR Rising World -Interactions:

The reason I'm posting is because I feel Rising World VR would benefit with what 'Shadow Legend' has showed off with how you can feed the horse in VR. That would make people smile, even if it may be a "at first" thing. It would make people love the small things in Rising World in VR. Same with how Shadow Legend shows off throwing cooked meet in the air, talking to NPC via voice chat, and such.

24 seconds in for feeding horse with carrots. Things like this, such as fixing the sword by hammering it would add to the immersion of Rising World.

I can't really expect this, thus me being fearful. If Red51 does however consider adding all these into VR mode I would be a happy person. Other people would also love Rising World in VR all that much more.

• Joni, I don't know how I missed your comment. But yeah, Minecraft VR was neat. I also had fun with archery in VRchat in the Archery world, or whatever the name was. You can get free presets to place in other VRchat worlds to have an archery range. It's awesome. Everything changes in VR, especially the particles. You see things you can't see in desktop mode making it far more epic while doing more epic things.

I'm sorry I wish for so much for Rising World, just spoiled by so many games out there. I can't wait for Rising World to be VR, to support Youtube & Twitch, be Twitch Integrated in some manner, and such. Rising World being integrated with Twitch should be a thing though with how people could command NPCs to spawn, and such, or whichever. It honestly needs to be a thing.

-----------------

- NPC Companions (Revisited):

So, I played some Starbound with my new VRchat buddies finding out you can do quests to gain them as your companions. I hired a few Apes to be my crewmates because I had that ability to have them as such. They follow me, they comment, and I can tell them to hang around an area. They can stay at my ship, or they can idle about on a planet. It's neat. I would assume this would be similar to how Red51 noted settlement NPCs to behave with how you can hire them. It made Starbound feel more "lived" in, something Rising World needs to make note of. These crew members then stay with you until you dismiss them.

One thing I still however wish (shoot me) is to have a "MAIN" NPC companion. A pet is nice, while mine is more on the human & demi-human side of things. Even a Rising World monster would do. Would love to have the option to have a human NPC you can customize appearance, clothing, and equip with tools you're in possession of in survival so you could both grow together in unison. Would love to handle them in the way I could in Skyrim & Dragon's Dogma; Especially in Dragon's Dogma with how they learn. Will take whatever I can get though.

Also, seeing a certain scene in an anime called 'The Rise of the Shield Hero' ep 2 made me re-desire having an NPC companion heavily while wanting Rising World to mature both vanilla & modding wise. I can't wait to have a fluffy NPC companion and to anime-tizes Rising World :P

• There's something about boats making me love them. I recently saw Vortac's video of Atlas and boats doing things I love that I'm going to make note of them here.

------------

- Rising World - Boats & Shipping:

We already have a few boats to play with, and I love it. Bigger boats are being considered, and I'm happy with that thought. I'm however wanting to note HOW the boats are being built in Atlas making me want to further suggest and nudge ways for bigger boats to go that route in Rising World, if Red51 feels the desire to do so. It would make boating in Rising World highly awesome, similar to how it's done in Ylands, Wurm Online/Unlimited, & Atlas. They feel weighted, they feel personalized, and they can even be specialized for whatever you need them to do while also outdoing whatever Minecraft provides their players. The boats in Wurm, Ylands, & Atlas are perfect!

Rising World's boats are to be more modular, thus the blueprints given. I would however suggest the blueprints be separated into their own crafting components to individually build blueprints instead of gaining them in bulk. The thrill comes from building the ship piece-by-piece, something I loved doing from Wurm, and such. Look at how much Vortac struggled, and that in itself is the fun of the game. The "weight" of building these ships is what makes them stand out being a game in its own. The accomplishment you gain out of that. Once you gain a ship to sail the next "thrill" comes from upkeep by maintaining it, having it occasionally docked for repairs, and treating your vessel like a loved one in the sense that it becomes your home on waters. You treat it with the utmost respect. The vessel even becomes personalized by adding colours, components, visible name of the ship, and such.

This is probably too much for Red51, yet when able, I would love to see these things added because it would make Rising World the "go to" game. Having an actual ocean to explore would be awesome by weaving past islands, encountering hostile pirates, and just shipping cargo around. If we can't have planes then boats shall be fun.

--------

Side-Suggestion:
    https://steamcommunity.com/app…s/12/1744479698805283152/

For when Red51 looks into modern era shipping for Rising World it would be interesting if we were to gain something similar to SS Nomadic in style. The olden 1900's era steam ship vessels because of their unrivaled beauty. SS Nomadic is small enough for Rising World's rendering, can act as housing, while also carrying massive amounts of cargo while also behaving as 'late-game' content, or close to it. Could be the gap/bridge between Medieval and modern era shipping. Having a ship just like (or similar) to Nomadic would be awesome for Rising World on many levels, more so when we can the actual ocean.

• - NPC - Importing Models/NPC Templates - Basic Behavior & Importing:

Tower Unite showed me something interesting, something I wish to see in Rising World in some point in the future. Would love to see the ability to have a template for NPCS to then attach other models on top of them so they can then use default animations & stances, among other things. Some basic animation sets should be applied to them, similar to how I've also seen them applied in +18 'Illusion' made games from the Japanese Hentai games. The program may be converted, though you can still set various preset animations onto them, or even various parts of the body to get them into poses, and etc. To get a good grasp someone needs to play Koikatsu & Emotion Creator by Illusion, or even play Tower Unite by fiddling with the NPC Templates. Torrent the Illusion games if you have to, it's the only way to grab them, though it's not fully suggested because of anti-piracy and legal reason. If you can legally purchase them, do so.

What Tower Unite does is allow you to buy NPC templates, set them in place (like you would with furniture in Rising World), right click to edit, choose an appearance, choose a stance, name them, and give then NPC type dialogue. As you can see, I attached 'Little Bel' from Azur Lane game as an NPC in a relaxed pose, bed pose for Bismarck (KanColle), and relaxed pose for Scathach.

Little Bel was my test NPC allowing me to learn more about it handles in Tower Unite, something I find awesome. I love it! This is what I seek in Rising World because I want them to be my companions in that game. I want to adventure with them, and etc. Having seen that, I also went full nerd mode (I nerded out) by adding my VRchat buddies in the livingroom area to just chill.

Maya, Delta, myself, Kobi, Hawk, and Hunt. They use models from the Steam Workshop found in the system.... I placed them as if they were real people, gave them dialogue for when you talk to them....... I would spend hours, upon hours making NPCs a part of the world they're in. Because of how it is connected to the Steam Workshop it works nicely.

If we see this level of customization in Rising World you'd bet I'd be playing Rising World a hell of a lot. We can already loosely do this currently with the various 'example plugins' we see, though would love to see something more on the level of Tower Unite's NPC template, yet more. If we could turn them into personal companions, randomly spawning NPCs, and etc, Rising World would be one hell of a powerful game. If we can emulate VRchat's avatar importing, Tower Unite's NPC Template (Steam Workshop) Rising World would be in a whole new ball game........

We already see how powerful Rising World can be with how you can already import items. People even made Chicken Coop plugins.........

• Yikes. I had to delete a few of my postings in this thread because they expired, or just aren't valid anymore to what is planned for Rising World Unity. The suggestions that are valid would be in the list, NPCS, boats, and maybe some "fun" mechanics such as riding the moose. Everything else I purged, or will purge once I'm re-made aware of them. I want to purge the nonsense from the past.

------------------

- She Will Punish Them (Steam) - (NPCS Companion Focus):

So, I want to update this thread making note of what I'm seeing in another game, something I won't link to. I'll only mention it by name. You get a main NPC at the start of the game, something Rising World could borrow from which you can bring from one game to the next. The other one you have to rescue from a dungeon (behind bars) where enemies fight to prevent you from rescuing this female NPC. Yes, its about NPC companions, and how to rescue them, how they handle & etc. I'm actually enjoying this game because the NPCs actually do (most of) what they're told, only able to so much because their AI needs a bit of work. They go off on their own adventure, they die, then you have to fight but at least its something. I have to basically baby sit them by making them use my exp books to level them (something I doubt I would be doing in Rising World), just that I spoil them regardless in any game, including Rising World. I spoil my AI (as I had in Skyrim, in Dragon's Dogma) because they become big assets. I give them exp books/scrolls, they level up, they do better in combat once I up their skill tree stuff. I give them the best equipment then they're they're a force to be reckoned with. Shame they get wiped out because they don't roll, nor do any other crazy tactics. They don't bait, nor kite enemies. AI plays by the book while not playing the human way by kiting, or more tactical behaviours.

Makes me see Rising World with this basic AI, something I'm fine with.I would baby sit my AI, spoiling them. Have them come on my adventures, and etc.

Also, the rescue mechanic in this game is basically what I desired for Rising World to balance them out. Have to go into a dungeon, rescue them, and they're yours. In Rising World's case they would be found wherever pirates, bandits, or etc reside. Maybe with a bit of a spawning rarity. Maybe you can bribe them Rising World side with food, or whichever. Make them feel safer than they already are. A max of 5 NPC Companions should do. So people don't camp them have them spawn at random, somewhat by demand, and somewhere away from people (in Rising World).

I would show screenshots, they're however "too lewd" for this forum. Still a great game on the level of Skyrim :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!