The Deadlands Server (win.thedeadlands.net:30500)

• I can't connect again. Not sure what the issue is this time.

It's not a game issue, as I can connect to other servers. I also got 100% loss when I ping win.thedeadlands.net.

• Hi! I just tried playing on your server last night, unfortunately, I am still not able to do anything related to the F key, like pick up or craft or use anything.

I think you were flying and didnt know it.....the only time i cant interact with items (use f) is when i am flying. hit F2 and try again....might be a bug. hope it helps

• Still can't connect to the server after 2 days but today on other servers now i am stuck into Auto-swing mode? Anyone knows why every items in my hands
    are constantly auto-swinging? They are not actually hitting anything unless i press my left mouse button to swing as we normally do?
    Tks!

• @Carlzilla and I were just on. I have been able to log into the server ever since this last patch.

I have an idea. I am going to post details in the morning for a community load test if you all don't mind. We can agree on a time when we can get the most players on the server to log connection events, etc. and try and come up with some decent logs for the devs. I will also pull the connection logs from the system if I can.

• @Carlzilla and I were just on. I have been able to log into the server ever since this last patch.

I have an idea. I am going to post details in the morning for a community load test if you all don't mind. We can agree on a time when we can get the most players on the server to log connection events, etc. and try and come up with some decent logs for the devs. I will also pull the connection logs from the system if I can.

No need for big family reunion, as soon as somebody gets online we get kicked off.. For some reason i was able to go online on Deadlands server for few hours this afternoon
    but beeing disconected every time after people where entering! Funny thing is that i lost access just a minute or 2 after Carl manage to log in and could not get back in at all?
    Could the chat be the guilty one in all this? The game goes good until you see someone logging in and a minute later "BANG!"....
    Good luck with the trial tho, will be there in the morning with you guys!

• The devs are going to have to address this. This is the same issue we have been having for over a week now and none of the updates have fixed it apparently. Not much I can do. Is this problem happening on other servers?

• The devs are going to have to address this. This is the same issue we have been having for over a week now and none of the updates have fixed it apparently. Not much I can do. Is this problem happening on other servers?

to be honest, i don't know......have not tried..... i like yours lol

• I just hope that since they have released to steam, and more people are running servers, and more people are getting into debugging, decompiling, scripting, and bug reporting, that they don't start seeing us as a burden.

There is at least a problem with animals, don't know if that causes the isses. You could try to delete all spawned animals in the database (but then no more animals will respawn in that areas where animals already spawned, perhaps make a backup of that table).
    It is also possible that the issues are somehow related to LUA, not sure. We will bring our own server online soon, eventually this helps us to sort out more of the multiplayer issues (which dont seem to happen always).
    Perhaps it also helps to disable HIVE verification temporarily in your settings.

• If any of you log into The Deadlands server and find that the world is falling apart, my contact info, including a number you can text, is available on http://www.thedeadlands.net. I always have my tablet and hotspot with me, so I can normally reboot within a few minutes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!