Actualización?

• Hola! espero que haya alguien que sepa español para responder a mi pregunta (abajo lo dejo traducido por el traductor google :S ), se muy poco de ingles y nada de alemán, vi que había un cuadro azul en la esquina superior diciendo que iba a haber una actualización, pero ahora veo que desapareció... no entiendo, en el juego no hay cambios y sigue igual. Alguien podría explicarme como es el tema? es el primer juego original que compro y no tengo idea de como se actualizan xD.
    Gracias y Saludos desde Argentina!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hallo! Ich hoffe, dass es jemanden gibt, Spanisch weiß, meine Fragen zu beantworten (I let down by Google Translator übersetzt :S ), sehr wenig Englisch und kein Deutsch, und der Übersetzer google mmmm ... ist nicht sehr gut, sah ich, dass Es gab einen blauen Kasten in der oberen Ecke sagen, es wäre ein Upgrade, aber jetzt sehe ich, dass verschwunden ... ich verstehe nicht, in das Spiel gibt es keine Änderungen und bleibt die gleiche. Jemand könnte mir erklären, wie geht es? Es ist das erste Original-Spiel, das ich kaufen, und ich habe keine Ahnung, wie zu aktualisieren xD
    Danke und Grüße aus Argentinien!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I hope there is someone who knows Spanish to answer my questions (I let down translated by google translator: S), is very little English and no German, and the translator google mmmm ... is not very good, I saw that there was a blue box in the top corner saying there would be an upgrade, but now I see that disappeared ... I do not understand, in the game there are no changes and remains the same. Someone could explain to me how is the issue? It is the first original game that I buy and I have no idea how to update xD.
    Thanks and regards from Argentina!

• Unfortunately there were some technical issues, so we had to delay the update by a few hours. In other words, it's not available yet, but will be available very soon (at the latest, if you stop by tomorrow, the update will be available). I'm sorry for the delay!
    By the way, you don't have to download the update manually. If you have the Steam version, Steam will automatically download the update once it's available. If you have the Standalone version, the update will be downloaded and installed when you start the game ;)

• ah !! Thank you very much for answering :D ! I had no idea || ! now I understand. The purchase by Steam. I'll wait to come out in Argentina are 08:25 pm. I'll be anxious for the update :thumbsup: ! I love this game <3 .
    Greetings from Argentina! 8)

-Google translator.-

• Buenas, yo soy español. La actualización ya fue la semana pasada, simplemente le das a jugar y se actualiza solo. No pesan mucho así que debería ser rápido. Saludos desde España

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!