Animals bug

• I really enjoy the game and are always looking forward to new updates. Just wondering why oh why, are animals still "flying" in the air and "walking" trough walls, halfway get "stuck" with only heads above ground etc. etc.
    I think this is a serious bug that should have priority over other updates. It makes it impossible to "hold" cows, pigs etc. in shacks and fencing, which should be an important part of farming and survival as well.
    Hope someone can take on this urgent task! Thanks for any consideration. X(;(:)

• Yeah me too. But it is in alpha and only a handful of developers are working on this. I purchased a few other games on Steam recently so I might put this one down for a few months and come back when more things have been added. I'm really itching for biomes and water to be implemented

• Yeah me too. But it is in alpha and only a handful of developers are working on this. I purchased a few other games on Steam recently so I might put this one down for a few months and come back when more things have been added. I'm really itching for biomes and water to be implemented

I am in the same boat. Not that much for me to do at the moment when I am dearly waiting for water and biomes. Luckily with the blueprint system I can make things and just wait to plop them down when the new stuff arrives, but until I see how water is going to work, I am holding off on anything related to that for the moment.

• Yep nothing worse than chasing after a bunny and they make their getaway in a mountain. :) Worst yet is the NINJA bears the bite you in the bum...

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• Farming? All you can do is slay animals, there is no farming as for the animal aspect. Sometimes I do have mooses wander inside my build when I'm building. Could use a fix for it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!