Game screen hides behind taskbar in Kubuntu 15 & 14

• The game screen does not overlap my taskbar in fullscreen mode. It hides behind my taskbar making it impossible to hit the lower buttons on settings.
    Also in windowed mode it will do the same thing.
    I know i can change the desktop settings to make programs overlap the taskbar, But that causes problems with other programs where i need to access the taskbar quickly.
    There is also autohide, Which still has the same problem with other programs.
    This isn't a major issue. But if you guys are playing around with that part of the game, Take a look at it. Thank you.

• you could unlock your task bar and move it to the side or top oO i know its not the same as you want but at lest it wont be over your settings bottons or you could do what i do and thats have it set to full screen with the task bar behind then just hit the windows key anytime you need to use it.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!