link steam accounts to game download on here

• I think this should be easy fix but i was not sure if anyone talked about this. I bought your game on steam. I love it! the only problem is, i want to play it without having to log into steam to do it. I cant do that without having to buy the game twice. so, can you link the steam accounts log in when creating the account, onto here as well?

• Unfortunately, the way steam -> non-steam does not work. If you buy the steam version, you can only play it through steam, I'm sorry :/ If you don't want to use steam, you need the standalone from our homepage, this one has nothing to do with steam. We can only change standalone versions to steam versions (only for users who purchased the game before steam release), but not the other way around.

• I think this should be easy fix but i was not sure if anyone talked about this. I bought your game on steam. I love it! the only problem is, i want to play it without having to log into steam to do it. I cant do that without having to buy the game twice. so, can you link the steam accounts log in when creating the account, onto here as well?

you do not have to open the steam app to play this game:
    open steam,go to your games list,right click rising world,then click create desktop shortcut.screenshots and steam community connection will still occur but the actual steam app will not open.

• He means that, say you bought the game on Steam, you can then link your Steam account to your Rising World account (JIW Games account) and download the standalone version too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!