Saving or logging on

• Having a reoccurring issue where I log back into the game to a different save point, however the character inventory is almost always the same as when logged out.

• Single player .
    If I use items ti make stuff like say I had 6 stacks of stone and sat 4 of wood I wold use so of the mats to build stuff everything then goes down to 25% of that . I would log out of the game then nothing I had built was where I placed is all the items would also no longer be in my inventory.

• It sounds like the game is unable to save the world properly. What antivirus program do you use? Maybe try to run the game as administrator (rightclick on the risingworld.exe in the game directory -> properties -> compatibility -> check the "Run as administrator" tab and confirm the changes).
    Do you have the Steamversion or Standalone?

• I do not run anti systems in the background only for scan.
    I went through Steam
    I will try the admin.
    Thank you for your support. I really like this game and can not wait to see all that you plan to add to it.

PS Sorry for the long delay in replying

• Update: I waited for the patch and also did your suggestion. However, I am still having the same issues. If I log out then back in, sometimes I have to do this multiple times, I can return to a newer save point. Also sometimes I relog into an older save point.

• If this happens frequently, there must be an issue with writing to your harddrive... do you eventually have another partition? Maybe you can try to install the game to another location.
    Apart from that, before loading a world, make sure your username in the top right corner in your main menu is correct (and you have a green connection icon).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!