Changelog 2015-12-04: Creativemode and Multiplayer permissions

• this is a great game keep it up, don't feel pressured to get things done to quickly I would rather wait a week or 2 and have a patch come out perfect instead of getting it early gull of bugs, have u thought of adding tnt to the game, I've been mining into mountains and tnt would help a lot haha, maybe have it that when the tnt goes off you get a small portion of what it destroyed, just encase you blow up a very nice ore :)

• A hotfix is available, which introduces some new things (for example you choose between grass and grassblades in terrain edit mode), but also fixes some issues (especially with the worldname when creating a new world) ;)
    Apart from that, the server gives more useful information now when loading permissions failed.

Note: Multiplayer servers need to be updated too

• [New] Grass material (w/ blades) now available in creative terrain edit mode
    • [New] Added material name to material selector in terrain edit mode
    • [Change] If a group permission is faulty, it will no longer stop loading other groups
    • [Change] When disabling item pickup from chests in the permission, you can't drop items from chests anymore
    • [Change] Removed some unnecessary debug output
    • [Change] Removed "pending connections" port warning message when hosting a LAN game
    • [Bugfix] Fixed wrong worldname when creating new worlds
    • [Bugfix] Fixed issue which prevented you from using custom images in singleplayer
    • [Bugfix] Fixed wrong texture for grass material (w/o blades) in terrain edit mode
    • [Bugfix] Fixed missing cursor when receiving a message after uploading a custom image
  • is this the last update before Biomes??

I guess so ;)

and could you PLEASE add Asphalt to the Terrain Paints???

Well, the terrain uses a different textureset than the blocks, so basically it's unfortunately not intended to have any block textures available for the terrain. In the long run we will add a way to create roads, but that's a different story...

chatcolor does not appear to work.

That's true =O Probably we can release a small server-only fix for that in the next days (as an optional update)^^

• [FIXED by changing permissions on the folder in windows 10 }
    Error Removing worlds.
    If you create a world. For example the world name is test01
    if you enter the world and exit it , it works fine.
    If you delete the world. It only deletes the DB file and leaves the Directory (test01) behind
    If you try to create another world named test01 after deleting the first one, the game hangs on world creation if the previous directory still exists..

This only happens if you try to create a world with the same name as one you previously created.
    If you manually remove the directory you can then recreate a world with the same name.

• If you delete the world. It only deletes the DB file and leaves the Directory (test01) behind

Hmm.. this should not happen. Usually the game tries to delete the whole directory with its content. It sounds like something keeps the focus on the directory, and if the game is unable to delete a file, it just ignores it. You are using Windows 10? Maybe it's something specifically with Windows 10 8|

• chatcolor does not appear to work.

it does seem to work but if your a admin before the new groups got added then added your self to the new admin group the colors return back to white maybe its the lua scripts doing this im going to need to do some home work i think, all the other groups seem fine,

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

• Hmm.. this should not happen. Usually the game tries to delete the whole directory with its content. It sounds like something keeps the focus on the directory, and if the game is unable to delete a file, it just ignores it. You are using Windows 10? Maybe it's something specifically with Windows 10 8|

It started happening from the last update. it worked fine before. I fixed it by adding full permissions to myself in the folder.

• Groups - this is a very controversial idea. Now, on the new server I must look for the administrator and ask him/her to include me in the group for advanced players. The administrator asked me to show him that I am an advanced player. I have to build something without 'FLY' and 'setgametype 1'. Are you kidding? And I'm starting to play in single mode where I am my own boss.

• How to use setp? And what is it?

Type in the console "setp high, "setp veryhigh" or setp with a number you like.
    Setp is for building more exactly, to adjust a woodplank with another woodplank with most accuracy you can get.
    In fact same as using "setr" for angulars and "setr high or very high or setr 5 for instance for more decision by using degrees.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!