Issue with moving in slow motion after using the grid mode in creative mode

• If you use creative mode to flatten a large area of land (pressing enter for grid mode), you start to move in slow motion after the edit. I had to exit and reenter the game to go back to normal. I have also seen this happen after placing a large blueprint. I have 16 gb of ram so I know I have lots of memory. Not sure what the issue is as there is no error when it happens.

• Do you move slow or are you referring to the flymode? Pressing PageUp and PageDown adjusts the flyspeed (we really have to change that^^), so after pressing PageDown, you only fly in slow-motion (fix it by pressing PageUp) ^^

• Do you move slow or are you referring to the flymode? Pressing PageUp and PageDown adjusts the flyspeed (we really have to change that^^), so after pressing PageDown, you only fly in slow-motion (fix it by pressing PageUp) ^^

Red, I did not know that, thanks for the info :)

• The PageUp and PageDown buttons no longer affect the flyspeed, currently you can change the flyspeed by holding your left shift button and using your mousewheel (only works while in flymode) ;)

• Thanks red, perhaps I did that sounds more likely since I was in creative mode switching between dirt / stone with the wheel maybe I accidentally did that, now that you mentioned that is new keyboard layout since I could imagine me switching flicking my mouse <wheel button> to switch <textures> then by hitting <left shift> instead of <Tab> thinking I was in chat mode, during my game play. Before I saw this thread I didn't even know about different fly speeds. I could imagine you using different speeds for swimming under water same as slow fly speed changing speed as you submerged under water.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!