Water,Mine,World,Transport,house,garden some ideas.

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)
  • WATER: lakes, rivers, rain
    MINE: flare throwing ,the rope for lowering down the cave,ore scaner
    WORLD: firearm, bow, slingshot, camps robbers, ruins
    TRANSPORTATION: car, motorcycle, helkopter, boat, horse
    HOUSE: Power generator, solar panels, cables, electric lamps, switches
    GARDEN: hedges, ornaments of wood, flower beds
    Google translator helped :)

• - Water: That's being added next now that the biomes have been updated. It'll be static.
    - Mine: Be sweet to have ropes & such. That's something I can vote for.
    - World: Firearms, bows, slingshots, bandits & ruins are in. Bandits being something I'm anticipating highly, as with hoping they'll roam the map of their own free will.
    - Transport: Horses, camels, cars & trains are in, yet motorcycles, helicopters & such shall to be decided.
    - House: We're going to gain electricity so that's something that may or may not be implied.
    - Garden: We're going to be gaining more garden stuff so this is also on that list.

What you mentioned shall be in the game in one way or another.

• ya, for now. I do hope Red51 eventually changes it so static shall changed into realistic water later, or we may be once again forced to map hope. Shall be fine for we shouldn't get too attached to our maps yet. All testing & such.

There is really no reason static water cant be in now . It is basically just a texture like snow. The only difference is that snow is solid and water would be more of a transparent voxel rather then solid. The biomes are still missing canyons and gorges . The best example I can give is to look at the way Astral terra generates its biomes. They really look great. These biomes were a great start. Deserts need rock formations and the granite mountains could be snowcapped.

• What do you think of the elevator? Alternatively teleporter that did not have to run to the mine down.

PS: Great that you plan to give so much things. Game already is great.:)

• What do you think of the elevator? Alternatively teleporter that did not have to run to the mine down.

PS: Great that you plan to give so much things. Game already is great.:)

I believe Red51 wanted to give us an elevator through the electricity update, also because it's a commonly requested feature. I had to use a bukkit plugin for Minecraft for me and others to go up urban structures, or to cheat our way into mining & such. Having elevators & climbing rope would be sweet also, even if it's using naturally growing vines & such. Having this would be nice polite middle-finger to Minecraft's stubbornness :P

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!