at T.x.a(SourceFile:80)
    at ar.J.a(SourceFile:241)
    at ar.J.messageReceived(SourceFile:36)
    at j.a.a(SourceFile:75)
    at j.c.run(SourceFile:68)

• Glad to hear that :)

@all: A small bugfix is available now!

Bugfix 2015-12-25:

• [Change] The new animals (tigers, elephants etc) can be disabled now when creating a new world
    • [Change] Adjusted spawnrate of animals and trees in snow biome
    • [Bugfix] Fixed ore texture (items)
    • [Bugfix] Fixed texture preview in terrain edit tools (creative mode)
    • [Bugfix] Fixed rotation issues with objects, images and construction elements
    • [Bugfix] Poplars drop saplings now
    • [Bugfix] Fixed crash on Linux (Standalone only)
    • [Bugfix] Rotation of construction elements no longer resets when closing the console
  • nice one this took a lot of work. At some point it seemed the progress was more or less halted but that's really not the case. Thanks!

There's always a lot going on behind the scenes. From our perspective the rocket is barely moving but from the perspective of the one sitting at the controls there's a whole bunch of stuff going on. 8o Just hope the pressure doesn't cause a burnout cause those are hard to recover from. Especially for programmers !

• I see where sounds were fixed IE rooster.... Not sure what the fix was? I am still hearing him 500 feet below ground. I would love nothing more than to find him and BBQ that sucker...

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

• Whilst the biomes are great, I must admit I really miss the trees. The temperate zone seems very bare after playing for almost 12 months with great pine woods and forests.
    I miss starting a game by falling into a deep pine forest. :)
    Can we have this original back as a biome, or has the creation of biomes caused a limit on the number of trees?
    Is there a fast way to add n trees maybe through the DBeditormore, similar to the way we altered the number of an animal in the game?
    Might it be possible to add an option in game set up perhaps, to select a start biome.

• Whilst the biomes are great, I must admit I really miss the trees. The temperate zone seems very bare after playing for almost 12 months with great pine woods and forests.

There are still pine forests, but unfortunately they spawn less frequently since the latest update (this happened by accident and was not intended). I can't say for sure if we can fix it with the next update, since this might eventually break existing worlds again, and that's something we definitely need to avoid^^ If we can't fix it with the next update, it will be fixed in a few weeks at least (we will do some general changes to the data structure to make sure that future updates [like water or more biomes] won't break your existing world anymore) :)

Is there a fast way to add n trees maybe through the DBeditormore, similar to the way we altered the number of an animal in the game?

No, unfortunately that's not possible...

Might it be possible to add an option in game set up perhaps, to select a start biome.

Yes, I guess we will add such an option in future :)

• if you want more trees you can install the world edit script that has my plant code in it that has been recoded to plant on hilly areas not just flat with this your can plant any type of tree or a mix of trees in any area you can do whole forests in one hit too

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Hi guys, thanks for the low down on that Red, fingers crossed then :). I'll certainly give the plant code a go as a temporary fix, cheers.
    t's interesting I do a bit of walking often through woodland I've not seen any programme capture the feeling of that as Rising World does.

Now if you can get the smell of the woods and forest into next weeks patch that will be great :thumbsup::rolleyes:

• Honestly I do not mind a world breaking if it means fixing the problems that are occurring. I have gotten into the thought line that with games like Rising World it is going to happen. What makes Rising World amazing though is blueprints which allow me to save my stuff to place into a new world so I am never bitter about a world purge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!