Crash during loading

• Yes, please have a look if there is a file called "hs_err_pid" or "errorlog" in your game directory. If there is such a file, please upload it here or paste the content here ;)

• Sending log. I have Java Ver.8 Update 66 (build 1.8.0._66-b18) 64bit.

The problem in your case is caused by the AMD driver: The driver has a current AMD OpenGL bug that causes a crash. As a workaround, you can try the following: In the game directory "config.properties" file open and Set the value of your graphic_instancing change it to false. Then save the file, and start the game again.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Thanx for advice. It works, but I cannot say it for sure, 'cause the crashes are random. However this modification cause graphic glitches (flashing trees), so I set back to "true". I figur out that it's qiute succesful when exiting game (game is saving) to staring at less complicated graphic objects, like in a cave or at least looking on ground.

• However this modification cause graphic glitches (flashing trees), so I set back to "true"

Yeah, that's unfortunately a bug since the latest update which occurs only when 'graphic_instancing' is set to false. This will be fixed with the next update :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!