Willow saplings

• Been playing for a while but not really chopped down willows until recently and I noticed seemed to be a very low sapling drop rate and after playing today I was lucky if I got a drop at all. So not sure if I've been extremely unlucky (about 10 willows cut down and no sapling), if the drop rate has been set to very low or if its a bug. Other trees seem ok just willows.

• Willows have a chance to drop between 0 and 2 saplings, so there should be an equal chance to get either 0, 1 or 2 saplings from a willow. Cutting 10 willows and getting no saplings at all sounds a little bit strange indeed, but maybe you was just unlucky...

• try cutting the grass around the tree before you cut the tree down. makes finding saplings far better just in case your not seeing them,

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Thanks for the suggestion, I did try that after the third or so tree thinking I was just missing them. Now however the grass grows back so quickly as I keep watering it with my tears :D

maybe all that wallowing is washing them saplings away lol

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Thanks for the suggestion, I did try that after the third or so tree thinking I was just missing them. Now however the grass grows back so quickly as I keep watering it with my tears :D

Grass grows back now? I haven't played much since the biomes update so I must have missed the announcement of this one. Does it also spread into dirt areas which have been raked?

• Grass grows back now? I haven't played much since the biomes update so I must have missed the announcement of this one. Does it also spread into dirt areas which have been raked?

No grass doesn't grow back unless you plant it.
    Unless of course you have super powered tears of woe from finding no saplings!!
    On that note I did a scientific test...well me running around like a mad axeman.......no willow was safe. It would appear that after about 20 trees (see that scientific it was "about") I got just over half back in saplings, so it appears weighted towards the 0 saplings than the 2 saplings. Unless of course I was just unlucky again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!