how do I get the list of servers from rising world

• okay I have already found
    . but I have another problem, though I have 10 minutes to play, (to build) than he disconect me if I do anything I can be online

does this happen in single player ore multiplayer ? what sort of connection to the internet do you have is it cable by any chance ? users with cable seem to have problems staying connected also some servers are very unstable, maybe try some other servers to see if this happens on all servers if it does i would say its something to do with your internet connection.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • it's multiplayer and a dedicated server, VPS internet problem seems is violently. but it's only when I do a lot of customization to build houses. if I do or just walking which has no problems. Also get this message an error has occurred. Password protected

• it's multiplayer and a dedicated server, VPS internet problem seems is violently. but it's only when I do a lot of customization to build houses. if I do or just walking which has no problems. Also get this message an error has occurred. Password protected

could you try another server and let us know if the same problems also happen on others, cheers

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • I have my own completely. server, the server continues to run just to the people are being thrown out :(

could you provide in detail your server setup cpu ram the type of connection like adsl or cable have you got your server runing on a computer thats connected by wireless ? , things like this will help find out why this is going on ;-D

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • CentOS 6
    1 core / 1GB RAM / 50GB HDD
    cable connection

I think I found the problem. I've also run script admintools area protection teleport world edit master I think there's a problem somewhere

sorry to let you down but your server is way way under powered and also cable has connection problems often the ports are blocked or users are booted from them by the provider.

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • no problem what are the requirements for a good server? I can also make one yourself I still have an old PC (1year) i7 16gb ... and klijn gaming PC but I always get a java / Ports problem or know someone how I can do this you might want to help celluloses o distance

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!