Freezing during update

• Just purchased game yesterday. When logging into to the game it ask if you want to update, when I click yes it starts to update and then freezes. If I try to start game without update, it says it needs update. Please help.

• Using the standalone (non-Steam) version I guess? The game needs to download an update at least for the first time (this can be considered as the actual installation of the game). Perhaps the launcher is blocked by a firewall or your antivirus software? Please disable it temporary and then try again.

• Yes non-steam. Firewalls are off. Freezes at "Downloading jME3-core.jar (21.9KiB/1.2 MiB) with )kByte/s"

• Antivirus programs also disabled? I have seen similar issues when browser protection of avira antivir pro was enabled for example :huh:
    However, the servers are currently running, and jME3-core.jar is usually the first file the launcher begins to download, so this is a general downloading problem (most certainly caused because something is blocked).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!