Nitrado hosting issues ( 7 days to die )

• Hi Everyone. i was just curious what everyone's experience is with Nitrado.net
    I have been running an ARK server on there for nearly two months and its ran very well with little lag. I tried setting up a 7 days to die server and when my friends and I signed on, we noticed severe lag. For example, taking about 20 seconds between opening an object and its inventory popping up.
    I Moved the game to a different node within their network (same one that ark is on) and it ran better but still running crappy. I'm thinking of setting up a Rising World server once water and dungeons are in there.

So yeah, that's my latest experience. I was wondering what other's thoughts are on this service. Their prices are very affordable. i just wish they offered web hosting in the USA because i'd like to migrate my blog off of 1and1.

• I had a starbound server some time ago and it really runned bad, but I have to say it was the smallest setup you can order. also had a minecraft server and it run with no problems so not sure what was going on with starbound. unfortunately have no experience with Rising World servers at nitrado-

• I finally got a response back from nitrado. Apparently its due to a problem with the current Alpha release of 7d2d that causes high cpu utilization. However, there is not option for improving cpu performance with nitrado's virtual servers. The only option for more dedicated cpu power is on a minecraft server. So essentially I need to switch hosting companies. Oh well.

Does anyone have any suggestions for hosting companies? I'd like to have the option to improve cpu performance. The only option I have is dedicated/non-dedicated memory and an option to add more memory.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!