Upcoming: Water update

• Love the update. Woke up around 7AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) yesterday began playing around 9 AM. The world loaded just fine no, bugs, glitches or anti-stitching. In similar games like Minecraft when new terrain generation is introduced one would get world cut off's or world-cuts places you can tell the difference between new terrain and the old after a biome update. What I've seen in some other's videos is only happening because their world was created prior to .6 though it still has a small chance of recurring from .6 to the .7.

• Love the update. Woke up around 7AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) yesterday began playing around 9 AM. The world loaded just fine no, bugs, glitches or anti-stitching. In similar games like Minecraft when new terrain generation is introduced one would get world cut off's or world-cuts places you can tell the difference between new terrain and the old after a biome update. What I've seen in some other's videos is only happening because their world was created prior to .6 though it still has a small chance of recurring from .6 to the .7.

I'm exploring the Freaks R Us server right now which has been using the same world since way before the biome update. If you travel out farther into the world, you see how bad the land is broken up from when the biomes update hit back in December. I agree that the transition to the water update was far less damaging to terrain. There are some more biomes to add (atleast a swamp) so hopefully the transitions will be minor. We are still waiting for rivers and streams but so far the lakes I've seen in the games just look fantastic!

I am glad its finally Friday so I can spend the weekend in Rising World instead of looking at pictures of RisingWorld lakes from work ;)

• Don't count your chickens before they hatch Z. I've tried making some new worlds already and water is very rare to find. Possibly some of you other guys out there can share some seeds? So far I've spawned in the middle of apparently a very big ocean, right next to a pack of tigers umm (death by insult there) and for some reason 75 ft. in the air above a plains biome. I gave up looking for new worlds and decided to stick with the one I have. I'll record some more tomorrow Z, hope you do too :)

• Don't count your chickens before they hatch Z. I've tried making some new worlds already and water is very rare to find. Possibly some of you other guys out there can share some seeds? So far I've spawned in the middle of apparently a very big ocean, right next to a pack of tigers umm (death by insult there) and for some reason 75 ft. in the air above a plains biome. I gave up looking for new worlds and decided to stick with the one I have. I'll record some more tomorrow Z, hope you do too :)

Yes, this new build is still a bit buggy about spawning locations or spawning in the air. I'm sure it will be fixed in time. The first time I spawned in the water update, i fell into the ocean! Other players have spawned next to tigers or bears. A safe zone needs to be implemented still.

• The floating animals issue seems to be getting worse. I first noticed flying animals after biome update . Last night I sat on a flying cow. I hope the clothing update comes before the animal fix because i want to get a pictute of myself in armor and wielding a battle axe while riding my flying ravaging moo moo into battle!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!