[Translation Mod] Brazilian Portuguese Pack 0.6.5.1

• Hello folks, I'm proud to present you the Brazilian Portuguese Language Pack for Rising World.
    From now on, I will update the attachment as the game updates comes out.
    Now a brief description for the target users:

:!: [Portuguese] Olá pessoal, é com muita alegria que disponibilizo aqui a tradução de Rising World em Português Brasileiro.
    Daqui para frente farei o possível para manter esta tradução atualizada, na medida em que o jogo receber atualizações.
    Para instalar, basta baixar o anexo no final do post, descompactar e executar a instalação.
    Qualquer dúvida pode ser postada aqui no tópico.
    Divirtam-se! :)

[You can read the original message below, posted before the project started]

• Sounds good :) Of course there is absolutely no problem if you want to modify the game files (only exception would be stuff like cheats/hacks etc, but that's something completely different in this case). On the contrary, we are really looking forward to mods etc ;)

Currently you could only edit one of the existing bundle files (e.g. the english or german file, and set the game language to english or german accordingly), otherwise the game won't load the new bundle file. But we will add a better way to replace language files or add more languages in the near future.

Once the game is in (late) beta it's also our intention to add language support for all major languages (including brazilian portuguese). Currently that's unfortunately a little bit too complicated, since most updates require changes to the language files, and it would extremly delay the development if we also have to maintain all language files :|

• I understand perfectly the current development state, don't worry. :)
    Then I guess I have some "work" waiting for me now.
    Thank you very much for the tips, and for the fast response as well! Keep on the awesome work!

(P.S.: I only noticed about the already existent topic about translations after I've finished posting. I will assume it is fine to post my pt-BR translation there as soon as I finish it. :thumbup: )

• I understand perfectly the current development state, don't worry. :)
    Then I guess I have some "work" waiting for me now.
    Thank you very much for the tips, and for the fast response as well! Keep on the awesome work!

(P.S.: I only noticed about the already existent topic about translations after I've finished posting. I will assume it is fine to post my pt-BR translation there as soon as I finish it. :thumbup: )

Para quando a tradução da versão 0.7

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!