Bug with lava death?

• Fell into lava in hell, and when i respawned at my bed, it continued to give me the red screen and damage from being in lava. Resulting in continuous unavoidable deaths directly after respawn, the only way to fix was to exit the world and reload.

• It's indeed a bug (the same as in the video), it will be fixed soon ;) As a workaround, you can try to avoid pressing any movement keys after respawning until the world is fully generated around you (but this does not work in all situations)

• It's indeed a bug (the same as in the video), it will be fixed soon ;) As a workaround, you can try to avoid pressing any movement keys after respawning until the world is fully generated around you (but this does not work in all situations)

In other words build a faster computer so that the world finishes generating quicker than the time it takes to die. ;-p

• In other words build a faster computer so that the world finishes generating quicker than the time it takes to die. ;-p

Definitely some good motivation to buy a better pc haha. Honestly i'm surprised I can play Rising World as well as i can on my admittedly subpar PC. Optimization is great

• Definitely some good motivation to buy a better pc haha. Honestly i'm surprised I can play Rising World as well as i can on my admittedly subpar PC. Optimization is great

I started playing Rising World on a Core2quad and a Geforce 9600. I had to turn down the draw distance and lighting effects a bit to run it but it was very playable. The game has been optimized a few times since that old PC blew its caps so I imagine I could still be running on that old dinosaur. :)

• I wonder what caused my issue in the video, my gaming rig is a beast. I do have tons of recording and audio software running while recording though, probably has a lot to do with it. So far the game has never glitched or crashed, just the occasional falling through the world for a sec.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!