Error in moving stuck in place not able to move

• I was frozen couldn't move with jump or F2. It was server so I don't know if F2 would of gotten me out but I could hit still work tools pick axe just couldn't move. Here is error codes in Java.

Windows 10 (x64) 10.0 Java: 1.8.0_73 amd640.6.5.1_26 -H:4096 -D:3072 (Steam)
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz, Z77 Pro3, 12766 MB (4260 MB Heap)
    Intel(R) HD Graphics 20150817000000.000000-000 10.18.10.4276
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 20160321000000.000000-000 10.18.13.6472
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[jME3 Main,5,main]
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.bulletphysics.collision.dispatch.CollisionDispatcher.freeCollisionAlgorithm(CollisionDispatcher.java:119)
    at com.bulletphysics.collision.broadphase.HashedOverlappingPairCache.cleanOverlappingPair(HashedOverlappingPairCache.java:219)
    at com.bulletphysics.collision.broadphase.HashedOverlappingPairCache$CleanPairCallback.processOverlap(HashedOverlappingPairCache.java:447)
    at com.bulletphysics.collision.broadphase.HashedOverlappingPairCache.processAllOverlappingPairs(HashedOverlappingPairCache.java:190)
    at com.bulletphysics.collision.broadphase.HashedOverlappingPairCache.cleanProxyFromPairs(HashedOverlappingPairCache.java:207)
    at com.bulletphysics.collision.dispatch.CollisionWorld.destroy(CollisionWorld.java:95)
    at com.jme3.bullet.PhysicsSpace.destroy(PhysicsSpace.java:807)
    at com.jme3.bullet.BulletAppState.stopPhysics(BulletAppState.java:179)
    at com.jme3.bullet.BulletAppState.cleanup(BulletAppState.java:270)
    at com.jme3.app.state.AppStateManager.terminatePending(AppStateManager.java:261)
    at com.jme3.app.state.AppStateManager.update(AppStateManager.java:278)
    at content.Game.resetGameContext(SourceFile:2163)
    at s.d.onButtonReleaseEvent(SourceFile:1798)
    at de.jiw.gui.elements.Button.onMouseButtonEvent(Button.java:423)
    at de.jiw.gui.core.Screen.onMouseButtonEvent(Screen.java:1629)
    at com.jme3.input.InputManager.processQueue(InputManager.java:832)
    at com.jme3.input.InputManager.update(InputManager.java:908)
    at com.jme3.app.Application.update(Application.java:690)
    at commons.JIWApplication.update(SourceFile:102)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.runLoop(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:152)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay.runLoop(LwjglDisplay.java:192)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:233)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• It only happen once I just logged out and back in and the next login even in the same place it didn't keep me stuck. I never had it happen before and none of the other four on that server heard of that before.

We are getting more 3 issues on server side with permission issues 1. smelter once your done cooking you have to login out 2. keeping/loosing permissions within areas using scripts 3. lastly with falling during TP or walking which falling isn't as bad as before.

• smelter once your done cooking you have to login out

You mean that a "ghost" item remains in the smelter, which prevents you from loading it? This is unfortunately a bug in multiplayer (it does only occur in mp), it will be fixed in the near future ;)

keeping/loosing permissions within areas using scripts

What do you mean exactly?

lastly with falling during TP or walking which falling isn't as bad as before

When you teleport to another location (especially when it's far away), you should wait before pressing any movement keys until the world is fully generated

• I guess no one is majorly concerned on our server with dozens of people on it. ...

So It's fine red51 you know it could be our server since we never reloaded after that biomes update.
    Sorry to waist your time, Sir.

Your doing a great job BTW love <3 the Drawbridge
    I guess I was just getting ahead of myself back then with permission issue in 2015. Roofs, Doors, Automation, Tool Suggestions, NPCs, Servers, Brick Suggestions

My Castle thanks you for it's Bricks/Drawbridge! :thumbsup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!