game does not recognize original player of steam when switched to new router

• another problem has arisen. Ive just come home from college and i bought your game when i was at school. It was under a profile for bartender under bartenders game. I am home now. Now it says in my game when i play i am playing under my actual name instead of playing as under bartender. this has screwed up command system as it says I do not have sufficient permissions for say console commands. Its treating me as if i am a new person who joined the server when i am not. When i went to click the community and profile buttons on the game, nothing worked either. So it seems there is another problem arising when switching routers and ip addresses.

believe me this is really annoying. I have high hopes for this game but since it cant event seem to recognize the original player even when in new ip addresses, im a bit skeptical.

• This should only happen when it fails to connect to the 'hive' server, if I understand your issue correctly.

Are you still having issues after updating the game on Steam?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!