Changelog 2014-12-13: Linux support, serverbrowser and smaller changes

• can you guys make the movement faster when walking? i think its to slow for walking, yes i know how to shift sprint i just think walking speed should be faster

• I understand wanting to speed up walking, but remember that we're slugging it though (apparently) waist-high grass, so to me, the walking speed is about right. Besides, remember that we can always fly (in both survival and creative).
    Now maybe we could walk faster when we're on a floor, or in an area where we've cut the grass but it's no big deal if we don't.

• Quote from Rotacak (Developer of Murnatan for AAA Games)

And don't worry, humans (without debuffs) are not slow. It is very iritating when player will move like slime. It can be realistic but playability is not good.

Source Cited

Coming from someone who has played at least 800 hours in an IOQuake3-based game, I certainly won't complain if the movement speeds are boosted a bit.

...Though I doubt the developers here have any plans to implement strafe jumping or rocket hopping any time soon. :rolleyes:

• Coming from someone who has played at least 800 hours in an IOQuake3-based game, I certainly won't complain if the movement speeds are boosted a bit.

...Though I doubt the developers here have any plans to implement strafe jumping or rocket hopping any time soon. :rolleyes:

should add a jetpack or something instead of F2 fly mode :P

• Grass please! I need to be able to replace grass. :P

In the works :)

Coming from someone who has played at least 800 hours in an IOQuake3-based game, I certainly won't complain if the movement speeds are boosted a bit.

Yes, I think increasing the movement speed makes sense. At least when walking on solid grass-free ground. Rocket jumps would be awesome, perhaps that will work for creative, due to godmode xD

should add a jetpack or something instead of F2 fly mode :P

We can consider something like a jetpack, since we definitely want to feature modern (and perhaps also partly futuristic) elements. Not sure, still far away from something like that^^ But F2 flymode will disappear in survival mode anyway in the future :whistling:

• First we will release a bugfix shortly, solving the multiplayer related issues. After that, we bring another update, containing new objects and perhaps (so no guarantee for that feature) tree replanting^^

Sweet, that would be great if you are able implement something that would fix some of the multiplayer problems also cant wait for the new items. crossing my fingers and hoping that tree replanting makes the the Item update :) Keep up the good work guys!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!