[Question] Changing Textures for Beams/Planks

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)
  • I have seen some players able to create some very creative blueprints by what I would logically assume is through the means of using more textures for the wooden planks and beams. To my knowledge no clear tutorial is available for this, whether it's importing new texturepacks or just making the game block textures available for planks/beams. I believe there have been blueprints posted with modified plank/beam textures since the water update, so I would only assume it's still possible. (I should also note that I have not installed any blueprints into my game, so I don't know how it works regarding any texture replacement)

So if anyone would be willing to take the time to explain how you can do this or direct me to a possible guide that I've overlooked (most probably if it were in the German Speakers group of the forum. A typed out tutorial would be manageable enough for me to translate myself, but something like a YouTube video without any scripted English CC would be impossible to get any translated info)

Any help is very greatly appreciated!

• red51

Added the Label Java Version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!