first attempt at building

• well this is my first attempt at building a house in RW, it's taking a bit to retrain my brain on how to do things in RW, after playing WU for so long.

I have a couple of questions,
    1. how do I move the crafing tables etc into a shed when I am ready to build one,
    2. is there a way to make a sliding glass door, or has that not been made yet by anyone?

I looked at doing the timber walls but I didn't like it, so i'm going with stone..

one last question, can we have ceilings between the roof and the floor,

cheers guys n dolls.

• 1. To recollect already placed benches (and many other things) back into your inventory to place them again somewhere else, keep pressed the 'F' key for a while and you will get them back.

2. No sliding door (or else) at the moment.

(3.) Of course you can have ceilings, simply add a 'platform' of block at any height you like. The easiest thing is to build the wall before and then attach ceiling blocks to them at the required height.

• Thanks for that, it actually worked.

i had to abandon that house because there were gaps in between the door and walls and i had no idea how to fix it. So tomorrow is a new day, so gonna try again.... If anyone has tips on resizing and anything this OLD FART NOOB should know lol, feel free to reply

cheers

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!