Animal Pens, and Animal Husbandry

• Funny discussion. Yes, having the the animals/NPC not walk through stationery objects is needed. I built a farm, and spawned my animals in their pens. It looked pretty great for about a day and night cycle, then my animals just walked off—except for one goat who seems to like her pen. The rest do hang around nearby, just not where I wanted them. I love that they lay down and go to sleep at night—though with their eyes open, which is a bit creepy. It's quite comical to see your snoring pig's head sticking through the wall of your house.

I think babies, or multiplying domestic animals would be cool—but if that couldn't happen, then being able to get milk from the cows and goats and eggs from the chickens would be awesome. One other thing re: the animals. We need a staff/stick or something we could use to prod or herd animals we can catch into the pens we build rather than to "cheat" and spawn them via the console.

• Maybe we do already have creepy mobs in the game.Pigs sleeping with eyes open,pop through a wall with all that snoring going on lol.
    Babies and breeding would certainly be very cool to have.I believe Red will add that feature,just dont know when.

• Hmmm I know this is an old thread but I am still having troubles with animals walking thru my walls/fences etc.
    I cage six sheep and come back 20 minutes later and three are left.

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!