What do better and what add.

• +better Shading and Lighting
    +better Animation of animals, figures etc.
    things:
    +stove and fireplace
    +glasses door
    +shower
    +boat or system with shiping
    +fish
    +vehicle (horse or wheel etc.)
    +bag, backpack etc.
    "bioms":
    +river
    and sorry if something of this in game ;) Thanks.

• Almost everything you listed is pretty much planned or in various stages of development. Right now, the higher priority items are finishing the new API, adding dungeons and monsters, and then the new character models (which should also introduce boats, fishing, and horses). No mentioning of glass doors but there was a recent discussion about custom doors and door mechanical systems. We already have doors and glass panes so it would be nice to make our own unique doors.

The backpack idea is an interesting one. Some of us believe that for the sake of realism that the inventory should be greatly reduced. I for one agree with this and believe that for transporting goods over a distance, we need to build a horse-drawn wagon. Perhaps as the game gets more survival elements, a "backpack" could be an accessory to expand our inventory. That would be my suggestion.

• Yeah, everything listed here is in one manner or another coming.

• Better animations of players may also translate to animals also.
    • stoves & Fireplace are also planned, yet my friend also desiring a modern kitchen type stove. Vortac is desiring variety of the kitchen tables.
    • glass doors is in high demand that I've even started requesting it. I'm sure we'll get it either way because of Red51, yet I'm now desiring such after my recent builds.
    • Showers would be connected with the whole piping & electronics later down the line.
    • Boats & a shipping system shall start around the time we get our player models & customization roughly around September. Can't wait.
    • Fish is another high demand request that it'll find its way in. How is yet to be seen, yet we'll see them.
    • vehicles (horses & etc): Horses, just like boats, shall be partnered up with camels (desert) to be your handy mount. You'll expect them to join the player model side of things around the September-October mark. Trains shall follow horses & camels, then cars/trucks after trains. It's a gradual progress upward which shall take time.
    • Bags & backpacks are touchy, yet they are the only thing not confirmed on here. I'd welcome them as a bonus, yet there's people wanting to force realism a bit too much that it's worrisome. We'll see.
    • Biomes? Such as swamps, volcanic areas, jungle & etc? Yeah, more of those are coming, yet they're also in high demand in requests. Can't wait for them to be added.
    • Rivers have also been requested, yet we'll see where that ends up. Heard they weren't playing fair & nice that they probably were kept out for that very reason.

But yeah, everything noted here is mostly confirmed. Minus the glass doors & bags, yet the rest are.

• I am very curious about a rough estimate of water physics implementation.!!. Did anyone hear something?
    I mainly and personally desire stuff that I cannot build in the game(collision,water physics,mechanical stuff,lighting etc).
    We can build chairs,tables and all but it wouldn't be bad to have some added.!

• I mainly and personally desire stuff that I cannot build in the game.

<tautology>You only desire what you cannot do!</tautology>

Anything we build from scratch becomes, in a sense, part of the terrain: it can be built and it can be destroyed but it cannot be picked up, moved around and so on. This is the big difference I experience with built-in objects like furniture, lights, etc: they are really objects, what we make is fixed as it is.

Just to go on with furniture, as an example, I find the general style of the built-in furniture quite limited and limiting. And note, this is not a criticism: I understand that the game still has to grow, many other aspects -- much more important than a different chair -- are needed and require dev time and resources, it's ok.

However, I expect that whatever new furniture items will be added in the future will likely not fit my specific taste and/or the style of the building I like to build (my taste goes for XVII-XVIII century styles). Furniture is just an example, of course, the same goes for tools, block shapes (I crave for fluted columns or pilasters), terrain textures, etc.

This is why what I specifically desire is not a specific object or a specific style, but the possibility to model externally and include in the programme our specific objects, as objects (currently blueprint-added stuff are not objects, as I said above); in other words, an add-on framework.

• I am very curious about a rough estimate of water physics implementation.!!. Did anyone hear something?
    I mainly and personally desire stuff that I cannot build in the game(collision,water physics,mechanical stuff,lighting etc).

Give it about 2 years, or so. Other things need to find its way in which shall lead into dynamic water, and all that much more. Still needing 1) Dungeons 2)player models & Customization 3) Horses, camels, & boats, 4) Cooking 5) minecarts & rail 6) anything else & beyond.

I'd say what I listed is being highly generous of giving each update a 2 month period to be made & polished. That's the average of how long (1 month, yet 2 is being respectful) that it gives you 12 months (1 year). Now, double that for the nitty-gritty details for swamps, volcanoes, jungles, & various other biomes. Even with electricity, pluming, among various other sorts of features listed on the features page. Yeah, from the rumours & plans that Red51 has mentioned pushes things to two years in the future.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!