Can't find Wife In game

• I have spent most of the day trying to find my wife "in game" while playing on our Lan server. There is no map in this game so how do we find each other? Compass won't work because i don't even know where i am at in the world. Tried to use a Teleport scrip but only works on her "the server" side. If i had the xyz cords she could Tp to me but can't get them as far as i know.. Does anyone have any idea's? Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

• F3 shows world coords in the top right corner of the lot of text displayed: look for text saying: "(Global: xxxx yy zzz)", xxx is the West coordinate (longitude; note that it increases westward not eastward), yy is the altidue, zzz is the North coordinate (latitude).

OR:

In multi-player, keeping the [Tab] key pressed shows a panel with all the players and the distance from yourself; move around trying to always decrease this distance and you'll reach your goal...

• ya what miw said but theres a way to keep the tab screen up without holding tab.
    hold tab then press ~ to bring up console then release the Tab button and hit esc to close console, the tab window will stay open till you hit the tab key again
    so u can run while watching how far away you are from your wife or any player.

• You can also teleport to each other if you ever need to: open the console (press the ~ button), and type goto <name of player>. It might be cheating :whistling: , and technically less intense if a bear is not chasing you =O (I love a good bear grylls moment myself), but it saves time... and hair torn from your scalp out of anxiety. :D

• LOL... speaking of good bear chases... first day playing, solo, first world created, never played didn't know much of what to expect... and seed dropped me on hillside forest next to a bear..... scared crud out of me and killed me... so, respawn and ran like mad till managed to get up on top of a rock it couldn't reach me. Loved that true Survival mode there.... 8o

• LOL... speaking of good bear chases... first day playing, solo, first world created, never played didn't know much of what to expect... and seed dropped me on hillside forest next to a bear..... scared crud out of me and killed me... so, respawn and ran like mad till managed to get up on top of a rock it couldn't reach me. Loved that true Survival mode there.... 8o

That's hardcore xD. Good use of terrain to avoid it. Once you have the resources, craft a battleaxe or a morning-star to take bears out more effectively.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!