The Sad Story Of Emmeline Burns (Off-Topic Media)

• Some of you have came to my YouTube channel recently, some have subscribed. What I would like to share with you today is another LP series I've started on there. I come posting this here because my videos hardly ever get any comments and it saddens me that I put the effort in but the comments remain blank. So let me tell you a little about this Let's Play. The Sad Story of Emmeline Burns otherwise known as TSSofEB for short, is a story game. So what is it about? Seriously I can't figure that out for myself just yet, but I love reading books to children and this game just happened to peak my interest. Without stories there wouldn't be games, tv's or creativity even Rising world wouldn't exist without stories. We all gather our inspirations from books we read and learn from growing up. We make art, games, programs and so much more! So if you could spare the time for a story game could you please give it a try?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!