Game Trading? (Looking to trade Empyrion for Stardew Valley)

• I'm not sure if the topic of trading Steam games has been discussed here on the Rising World forum, but since I love and trust this particular group of people I thought I would feel things out. I'm looking to get my girlfriend a copy of Stardew Valley and was wondering if anyone had it sitting in their Steam Inventory? These types of games go on sale all the time, so who know? I'm sitting on a copy of Empyrion: Galactic Survival that I would happily trade for Stardew Valley. I have some other games as well, but this is probably one of the better ones I could see trading.

If this is like WAY off base in terms of how the forums here are used, I'm sorry in advance.

-Vortac

• I looked into my Empyrion keys and it turns out they've actually been used. Just a little update there...

As for your concern on gifting games, most of the games I have are in the form of Steam Keys anyway.

Also an update to my trading issue, someone did end up trading me for Stardew Valley, so I'm all set. I still think it could be a discussion here on the forums though... Trading games on Steam can bring up some issues in trust if you just put yourself out there to strangers. Having a place to do so in a community full of people you trust doesn't seem like a bad way to go about it. :)

• Well it would have to be trust and there is trust. You can also "loan" out your library and that takes real trust 8o . Basically you would add the person to your Family sharing. I have done this with a few people and the nice thing about it is if something goes wrong you can revoke their computer from using that game. Another thing I will do when Steam has their big sales sometimes they sell 4 paks. I have another account I will buy "extra" games as gifts and as long as I do not install them I can gift them.

DEATH AND DESTRUCTION PVP
    192.154.229.151:4255

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!