Rising World, Minecraft, Gaming & Updates

• Some of you are subscribed to my YouTube Channel and I want to keep both my subscribers and fellow Rising World comrades informed. In short I'm taking a brief break from the game and I made a video to help explain why. I'm not stopping, or quitting Rising World any time soon, occasionally breaks are a good thing and they shut my mother up till Christmas at least :whistling: Have a great week everyone :)

• Minecaft goes a way, that is not my way .. I have play this game and now say mojang no more support for linux user .. that is in my eyes absoluty bullshit .. sorry for the rough word ;D

• Hey if anyone is interested I started a secondary main series for my channel called FTB Arcane Legends. Within this series there will be many seasons of every (Official) version of Feed The Beast starting from Beta 1.4.2. If your interested please swing by and leave a comment or two. Thank you :)

I want to do a Q&A episode this weekend, but I don't have many active viewers can you suggest some? Here's episode 2:

• Hello again everyone :) I'm back! These past few day's you haven't seen much in the way of content from me. I've been AFK babysitting a very big quarry so last night I decided to make a video of what I've been doing and have a death parade. Holy Creepers! =O

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!