Unable to logout of user

• I noticed this earlier, and it's become a problem for my friend.
    Here's what happened.
    I bought the game for her on Steam. She received it, and installed it. The Rising World site was misbehaving and it was late so she logged in as UnknownPlayer (no account).
    Now she's properly made and activated an account, but has nowhere to log in with it so she has an username.
    It's becoming an issue because I can't use console commands (such as teleporting) if her username is literally nonexistent ingame as long as she's logged in as unknown.
    I took a look at the main menu myself, as well as going into the steamapps files for the game to see if there was a button, or a cache file that could be deleted, but no such luck.
    Does anyone at least have a solution to at least my friend's problem? Thanks. :)

I live and breathe for customization options. All the textures. ALL OF THEM.

Ich mag alles anpassen. Ich brauche alle Optionen und alle Farben.

• Seems strange that she has no username oO but till red can sort this out you could use her user id like this ( /tp2 id or /tp id ) the id = her id number to see the numbers hold tab down in game.

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • If a user has the "UnkownPlayer" name, it indicates that no connection to the HIVE server was possible (in this case the game runs in "offline mode"). In most cases a firewall or antivirus program is blocking the connection, what firewall/antivirus program do your friend use exactly? She should try to put Rising World (the "risingworldx64.exe" in steam/steamapps/common/Rising World and the "java.exe" in steam/steamapps/common/Rising World/java/bin) on the exception list :)

• @red51

Thanks, Red. I think she uses AVG Free. I personally use Avast Antivirus and it gave me no problems. Then again, I may have excluded the entire steamapps folder from scanning at some point prior to now.
    I let her know and linked her to this post, I think we can figure it out from there.
    Thanks again for your help and keep up the awesome work!

I live and breathe for customization options. All the textures. ALL OF THEM.

Ich mag alles anpassen. Ich brauche alle Optionen und alle Farben.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!