Modded Textures

• @Nova I played so much minecraft and was so bored ... i think i start a Minecraft Texture Pack :D
    (textures are too big in the screenshot)

Yep :) i think it is good to have some different choices for the community. But maybe you wanna make your own thread ;), so we can see the progress.

• Yep :) i think it is good to have some different choices for the community. But maybe you wanna make your own thread ;), so we can see the progress.

I played for an hour with the dirt and grass texture and i think i don't need a own thread for this ^^
    Minecraft texture pack is canceled :D

• Sry for the delay the next update needs some time, i am thinking about conceptual things.
    I thought about one thing and that has todo with logic, so insteed having x different textures, i want some consistency between different materials.

Ok, for example - i have my raw pine log, it has a bark, some people build old houses with this rawlog so i have a rawlog wall. The next step would be that we have the log without bark a more advanced building block and some people build their houses out of them so we have a rawlog, rawlogwall, log, logwall and the good old planks which are the last step in processing.

At the end we have 5 textures as base, for 5 wood types we have then 25 textures. Of course this are just guidelines, i was thinking about interior and exterior planks and so on. But to make a plan i like this idea. I will think about a similiar not even logic row too.

The pine example can look like this:

(Like every time its work in progress)

But you see all will have the same colorscheme but different textures.
    And no, other wood types will not just have different color, brigthness, contrast like minecraft. I will make each woodtype unique ;).

So i hope you like the concept and understand the new road ;).

• Hey guys! Sry for the lack of updates but my work depends on creativity and motivation :) so i hope you didn't wait to long.
    Here is something new, a beech textureset. I am not sure about the color scheme gray/green.

I hope you like it.

• Additionally i made a fur with alpha channel, you only have to pick the image and you can place it every wear as wall carpet or on the floor :).

Sorry, i dont understand this. My english is sooo bad.
    Where can I pick this fur?
    What is the alpha channel?
    Please help me... ?(

Nur kleine Geister halten Ordnung,
    Genies überblicken das Chaos.
    :rolleyes:

• Vielleicht hier...: Modded Textures
    Alpha - Kanal ist der transparente Hintergrund bei Bildern, meist durch so schwarz - weiße Kacheln dargestellt.

Deutsch:
    Also,
    1. Das war eine alte Version hier die neue hat 4 Holzsorten mit ein paar überarbeiteten und neuen Steinen, den Heublock findest du unter "Putz" im Game.
    2. Das ist echt cool! Schönes Haus hast du gebaut und meine Texturen in "Action" zu sehen ist super!
    3. Das sind "Poster", wenn du in das .zip file vom Texturepack reingehst, findest du einen Ordner "Posters" - darin enthalten ist das Fell und der Efeu, die kannst du einfach aufhängen ;). Um Alpha musst du dich nicht kümmern.
    4. Link: TheAncientAge.zip
    Und jetzt erstmal ein GROßES SRY für die lange Zeit der Stille, hab im Moment Uniprüfungen und Arbeit ist auch was stressig, aber ich verspreche bald mit neuen Updates zu kommen.

English:
    So,
    1. That's an old version of the texture pack the new one has 4 different types of wood and some redone and new Stones, you can find the Hayblock now under "Plaster".
    2. I like to see the textures in action, it looks beautiful what you created!
    3. The posters, if you open the texturepack ZIP-file, there is a folder "Posters" - it contains the fur and the ivy, it can be easily placed as an poster into game ;). You don't need to care about any alphas ;).
    4. Link: TheAncientAge.zip
    And now a BIG SRY for the lack of updates, at the moment i have some college tests and my work is even stress, but i promise to give you new updates soon!

• Danke Nova,

jetzt kann ich meine Dächer neu machen. Durch das Verschieben vom Heublock sind meine Dächer anders gedeckt. Macht nichts! ;)

Ja, sry :D. Das war mein Fehler der erste Upload war nur zum testen. Die Texturen ergeben jetzt mehr Sinn, da man nun auch die Balken und Planken für das Advanced Building System mit dem Holz verwenden kann.

Wieso ist das ne Anwendung? Ah ok, doch falscher Button^^
    Immer diese Filehoster mit ihren Halb - Viren ^^

XD hab einfach den erstbesten Filuploader genommen den ich gegooglet hatte.

• Die Texturen ergeben jetzt mehr Sinn, da man nun auch die Balken und Planken für das Advanced Building System mit dem Holz verwenden kann

Hallo Nova,
    LEIDER (!!!) sind jetzt ja die Heublöcke auch aus den Balken und Brettern verschwunden. Das finde ich, ist schon ein Manko, wenn man Gebäude mit Stroh decken will.
    Und da wären unterschiedliche Stärken schon schön.

Gruß,0810lch

Nur kleine Geister halten Ordnung,
    Genies überblicken das Chaos.
    :rolleyes:

• Ja aber in der Weiße ist es ja eher etwas für Holz, also mein Gedanke war, dass man mit den Holzlatten das Heudach einfach mit einem Rahmen umschließt oder so :o. Also es muss ja alles nachher irgendwie verteilt werden :D. Für das Die Balken und Bretter hat man nur paar Texturen. (Bzw. eigentlich ausreichend)

Probier mal so ist halt alles noch nicht final mit dem TP :).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!