• I see there are a ton of different blocks you can make. I am under the impression that "stone" will not be the only component for them in the future as well. My suggestion/question is that the "heavier" style blocks take more damage/work to break.? I would like to think this is something planned but I can never be too sure now days. I would like to think reinforced concrete could hold someone out longer than just some of the stone. This idea really banks off the thought of multi-player and the survival mode. I can see people setting the game aside if all blocks are equal and anyone can waltz inside their home and take what they want.

Also I ask/suggest that blocks can be rotated in the future? All the furniture and stuff has that option. I would like to see placing a block with the same function. As I can tell now all blocks are on the same grid...I learned this after tunneling out a nice spot to live and I wanted to wall off a section. It wasn't even with the grid so I was stuck with a weird diagonal wall. The rest of the world has dimension so maybe the blocks can be too. Now once the first block is placed maybe have the grid build off that so you can have straight lines. Maybe even have a toggle for snap to on/off...and 1 more thing maybe have it so we can add multiple blocks vertically as you have with horizontally now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!