Classpath for Item [clockgold|ledflashlight|spotlight|...] not found!

• Dear Developers,
    i am running the game under linux, with icedtea-bin-7 and got the problem that the Game does not find important Item classes.

There are no real steps to produce, just downloaded and started the game... Sorry for the bad bug report.

To solve the Problem i already redownloaded the Game via steam, but the error still accours.

If you want i could install sun-jre but i prefer icedtea because it is free and i can install it using emerge without visiting the adobe homepage.
    I am using Gentoo, so testing some other libarys should not be a problem, just tell me what you need. :D

Its just a bit crazy to talk english to germans, but yeah, it makes it more usefull for the other folks ^^

viele Grüße
    Lego

• Don't worry about the "Classpath for Item not found" errors. We should remove them since they're really misleading. It's due to the fact that those items are not fully implemented yet ;)
    Is there perhaps an errorlog or hs_err_pid file in your game directory?

• No, there is no errorlog or hs_err_pid. I even added "+debug", dunno if this is still working. My problem is the same as the most others have. I start a Singleplayer Game and it stops at 10%. I thought this would happen because there are broken files in the game directory.

My Internet is pretty slow, but since it is a singleplayer session i do not expect that this is a problem, if it is, i think its a broken design...
    I did not use wireshark to check if your game does try to authenticate, but yeah you will know it xD

I am just thinking about this Message;

Code
    Dez 17, 2014 7:50:21 PM commons.util.Utils$NetworkUtils getMacAddress
    SCHWERWIEGEND: Unable to determine mac address
    AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
  • Usually this error concerning the mac address shouldn't be a big problem, especially when you're playing singleplayer.
    When you're in main menu, can you please open console and type "report" (without quotation marks)? Then a report file should appear in your game directory, can you please upload it?

• I just installed the oracle java-vm, but there is no difference to the icedtea vm. The game still stops at 10%.

Code
    lego@FXTux /server/Steam-Linux/SteamApps/common/RisingWorld $ java -version
    java version "1.8.0_25"
    Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_25-b17)
    Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.25-b02, mixed mode)
  • Just received the update to 0.5.1.3

Still no difference. I testet again Oracle and Icedtea.

Dunno if this will help but shortly after reaching 10% the Text above the loading bar changes one more time.

Since the errorlog is complaining about "Unable to find fullscreen display mode matching settings".
    I want to remark that i am running a triplehead setup using the nvidia driver xinerama replacement.

I attached two more logs using the new update.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!