Config Existenz prüfen/erstellen, bearbeiten oder lesen

• Hallo Leute,

möchte in mein Plugin eine Config-Datei einfügen.

1. Wie sag ich dem Plugin, wo sie sich auf dem Server befindet?

Das Plugin ist auf C:\RCPlugin\RCPlugin.java
    Die Config ist in C:\RCPlugin\temp\config.txt

2. Kann man auch prüfen, ob die Config existiert und wenn nicht, dass sie automatisch eine erstellt?

3. Wie lese/bearbeite ich eine Config?
    (Mit einem Befehl)

z.B. In der config.txt steht:

Java
    Willkommen_Text="Willkommen auf dem Server"

Der Text soll angezeigt werden, wenn jemand den Server betritt

Mit dem Befehl /editwelcome <Text> soll der bearbeitet werden.

Wie macht man das am besten und am einfachsten? ?(

• Sorry for answering in English, but I do not know German (I used Google Translate to understand (understand?) the questions).

1. Wie sag ich dem Plugin, wo sie sich auf dem Server befindet?

Das Plugin ist auf C:\RCPlugin\RCPlugin.java
    Die Config ist in C:\RCPlugin\temp\config.txt

I assume this is still to decide. I expect the directory where plug-ins have to be placed to be fixed: something like "/<main_RW_server_directory>/plugins" and the config file will have to be placed in some directory relative to that one.

3. Wie lese/bearbeite ich eine Config?

With any text editor, which does not add any format code (or other type of code) to the text. Text editors of IDE's are usually fine.

2. Kann man auch prüfen, ob die Config existiert und wenn nicht, dass sie automatisch eine erstellt?

It depends on how do you plan to access the config file itself. For instance, if you use the java.io.FileInputStream() function to access the file, the function would raise a FileNotFoundException exception if the file does not exist.

I am not sure to understand this. Can you elaborate?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!