Rising World: Season 3 -Earth 3- Let's Play

A big new update is now available, introducing biomes, caves and much more!
Latest hotfix: 0.7.0.3 (2024-02-21)
  • Welcome back one & all. Thanks to @red51 and his amazing skills at game creation I return for a third season of playing Rising World. I dub this episode "A Flower for Kiki" because she's my adorable 8 year old niece whom subscribed to my channel to watch my content as it comes out. As I <3 (love) her, I shall love all of you and what an honor it is to finally be back in the seat of making videos for others to enjoy. :) Till next episode God bless @red51 and this community for being there with me. :thumbup:

• Don't blow into the microphone and tune the loudness.

The first impression is wellmade for people liking that. It 's like advertising video.

You have to decide Creative Mode ([^] gm1) or Survival Mode ([^] gm0) - your actually mode. I watched some videos before I began. Than I started with Creative and played like Survival. Now I only play Creative Mode with console [^] -button.
    forum.rising-world.net/index.p…p/?postID=39801#post39801
    Use tutorials and so on.

Have fun!

Tschak - Wenn ich gewusst hätte, was die alles damit in die Massen tragen :| Werdet Euch klar, was Ihr wirklich wollt und ändert gegebenenfalls Euer Leben ^^
    Schnellhilfe / quick help alt / old

• Thank you @red51 I could grab you up in my arms and give you a great big bear hug! @zfoxfire @dagoline @Vortac Check it out peeps! :) He did something I don't know what but I'm psyched beyond measure almost like a dog clawing and barking at the door to get to his/her mommy or daddy :whistling: hehehe! Okay here goes guys, back in Season 2 remember how we went in rewind to Season 1 right? Well after so much work had been done the world kind of broke, then one day it just turned into a massive disaster you could see the void, terrain all over the place and even a giant pit of lava :cursing::evil: I was angry. but still I never deleted the world in hopes that one day it could somehow magically fix itself. Then one day a "scarlet bright @red51 fairy" shot out of the abyss smacked us with not one but 3 updates! Our world was infested by a demon from hell and was conquered by the great Red Fairy and thus he brought peace back to the land. Though the animals still flew :whistling: the land was once again restored :saint: Thank you @red51

• Hello there Ladies & Gentlemen, Today I recorded an episode of Rising World going over all the new features and even discussed our plans for next weekends video hope you enjoy :)

:?: Also, my Fallout 3 LP doesn't appear to have any comments or likes :( If any of you are interested in a Post Apocalyptic LP can you please have a look at my series? Here's Episode 1 Trust me there's a lot more and it's my primary let's play for a while, thank you :love:

Thank you all, you mean a lot more to me than you know ;(:)

• Nice Vids Arcane Desmond. I subscribed and liked your latest RW. I am a brand new new You Tuber, too. I'm building a big building in creative right now in my Channel, Wollaton Hall (Batman's house). Please have a look. I'm only learning about making videos. I just bought a good mic, so my 7th Ep should sound better. :thumbsup:

I'm playing survival in another world, and will get back to that too.

• Nice Vids Arcane Desmond. I subscribed and liked your latest RW. I am a brand new new You Tuber, too. I'm building a big building in creative right now in my Channel, Wollaton Hall (Batman's house). Please have a look. I'm only learning about making videos. I just bought a good mic, so my 7th Ep should sound better. :thumbsup:

I'm playing survival in another world, and will get back to that too.

Thank you @MommaT I've gone ahead and subscribed to you as well :) Keep up the great work and don't let anyone tell you different. :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!