• Ich kann mir nicht erklären was da schiefgelaufen ist ... ?(
    I can't explain myself what went wrong there... ?(

Probiert mal das Plugin komplett zu entfernen und dann neu zu downloaden und zu entpacken. Kannst du ansonsten bitte den Ordner verzippen und hochladen?
    Please try to remove the plugin completely and download and unzip itagain? Else, can you please zip the folder and upload it?

• Ich kann mir nicht erklären was da schiefgelaufen ist ... ?(
    I can't explain myself what went wrong there... ?(

Probiert mal das Plugin komplett zu entfernen und dann neu zu downloaden und zu entpacken. Kannst du ansonsten bitte den Ordner verzippen und hochladen?
    Please try to remove the plugin completely and download and unzip itagain? Else, can you please zip the folder and upload it?

OK. I downloaded v1.1 and problem still exist. I zipped to archive for you. The zip-file is bigger because inside the bus model

• Hi

so ich habe mal dein neuen bus copyrt Galveston01 und es geht bei mir, sogar der platz wurde erhalten wo er war.

nachtrag sorry hatte nicht rp gemacht aber wo ich es dann gemacht habe stand er natürlich quer ;)

Wier Die Ausgestossenen

TS3: 78.31.64.46 - Gameserver: CS:S 78.31.64.46:27015 - RW: IPV6: [2001:4ba0:babe:1575::]:26015

Edited once, last by Ranaarvalis ().

• OK. I downloaded v1.1 and problem still exist. I zipped to archive for you. The zip-file is bigger because inside the bus model

I think I kno what you did wrong... You downloaded th bus uploaded by @Ranaarvalis , but this one was incorrect so i fixed it and uploaded again later (you can find the correct version on page 2).
    I also gonna add the correct bus zip to the first messagein this thread, so
    IF SOMEBODY WANTS TO DOWNLOAD TH BUS THEN PLEASE FROM THE FIRST POST!!! THERE'S THE WORKING VERSION!!! :D

Such trivial errors are allway that annoying, aren't they :D

• Kann machen was ich will aber der Bus will einfach nicht bei mir im SP erscheinen, ?( es kommt immer der Lexus zum Vorschein.

• Diese beinhaltet sinnlose Dateien (bus.mtl) Dateien und fehlerhafte (die bus_d.dds ist falsch benannt und die bus.car ist falsch geschrieben). Lösch alles was mit dem Bus zu tun hat und für die aus post 1 nochmal ein. :thumbup:

Danke @Galveston01 hab es so gemacht und siehe da es hat geklappt :thumbsup:

Lost City 2.0 *=[TKC]=*
    Rising World :Java Server: 185.150.25.186:4300

Rising World :Unity Server : 85.14.192.152:4255

Rust Server Lost Island: 185.150.25.186:26000

Day of Defead Source: Lost Solider IP:185.150.25.186:27200

Teamspeak: 185.150.25.186:9987

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RIWOLOCI

• Man könnte doch die fehlerhaften Dateien komplett entfernen bzw. durch die geänderten ersetzen. Sonst lädt die sich irgendwer wieder
    runter und das Ganze geht von vorne los. Sicherlich kann man keine Sachen von anderen entfernen, aber lückenhaftes sollte aus
    diversen Gründen dann nicht mehr im Thread erscheinen.

• Hi community,

I updated the plugin to version 1.3. These are the changes:
    •added acceleration
    •added live and fuel
    •reworked GUI
    •added some new config- and car-properties (for more information on that look at the first post)
    •you can now use left/right/up/down for driving
    •corrected rotation while driving backward

There will also be a new version of the bus model in the next time.

Ich habe das Plugin auf Version 1.3 geupdatet. Das sind die Änderungen:
    •Beschleunigung hinzugefügt
    •Leben und Benzin hinzugefügt
    •neues GUI
    •neue Config- und car-Eigenschaften hinzugefügt(für mehr Informationen darüber siehe erster Post)
    •links/rechts/oben/unten können nun zum Fahren benutzt werden
    •Rotation während dem Rückwärtsfahren korrigiert

Demnächst werde ich auch eine neue Version des Bus Modells hochladen.

• until it's possible to add custom items you habe to type '/car refuel' while sitting inside a car, '/car refuel [ID]' (you can find out an ID by typing '/car getid') or easily destroying and respawning the car. Alternatively you can set 'carfuel' in the Config.txt to false.

• I'm loving this. Now if only it could react to the terrain this would be an epic plugin while being a serious placeholder until vehicles come in. Red51 could delay vehicles with this plugin being around until more important updates are released.

zfoxfire mentioned we should have wagons to move about in the world for the Medieval type of technology. I agree. Also, that refueling idea is awesome, and I love it. Need to figure out how that works 100%, yet that's awesome.

• That is awesome work keep it up :-D

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!