• Hi community,
    I updated the plugin to v3.5. It doesn't allready contains physics or collision, but I'm working on this.
    Because now every car is owned by a player and can be locked, you have to delete the bkup folder or edit the bkups manually.

Changelog:
    •upgrade to new API version and fixed ->null errors
    •added the ability to lock your own cars (command: '/car lock';'/car lock [id] / 'Config: 'onlyadmin_carlock')
    •added the ability to change the owner of a car (command: '/car owner #[name]';'/car owner [id] #[name] / 'Config: 'onlyadmin_ownerchange')
    •added GUI for entering/leaving/refueling/repairing/locking a car
    •added auto backup of all cars (all 'autobkup' seconds, if 'autobkup_message' is true it shows a message after saving)
    •added new command '/car save' to manually save all cars (Config: ''onlyadmin_save)
    •fixed inverted fuel consumption

Hi community,
    Version 3.5 ist nun verfügbar. Kollision oder Physik sind noch nicht vorhanden, aber ich arbeite daran.
    Da nun jedes Auto verschlossen werden kann und einen Besitzer hat, muss des bkup Ordner gelöscht werden oder die bkups müssen manuell überarbeitet werden.

Changelog:
    •Upgrade auf neue API version; ->null Fehler beseitigt
    •Möglichkeit, Fahrzeuge zu verschließen, hinzugefügt (Befehl: '/car lock';'/car lock [id] / 'Config: 'onlyadmin_carlock')
    •Möglichkeit, den Besitzer eines Fahrzeuges zu ändern, hinzugefügt (Befehl: '/car owner #[name]';'/car owner [id] #[name] / 'Config: 'onlyadmin_ownerchange')
    •GUI für einsteigen/aussteigen/tanken/reparieren/verschließen des Autos hinzugefügt
    •Automatisches Backup von allen Autos hinzugefügt (alle 'autobkup' Sekunden, wenn 'autobkup_message' true ist erhält man eine Benachrichtigung nachdem gespeichert wurde)
    •neuer Befehl'/car save' um Autos mauell zu speichern (Config: ''onlyadmin_save)
    •invertierter Benzinverbrauch korregiert

I also uploaded a couple of new cars.
    Außerdem hab ich ein paar neue Autos hochgeladen.

• Mal sehen, wenn man herausfinden könnte, welche taste die interaktionstaste ist (sowas wie KeyInput.KEY_INTERACTION), sollte das relativ einfach realisierbar sein. Weiss jedoch nicht ob sowas möglich ist (denke ich ehrlich gesagt eher nicht, weil die tasten dann ja wieder vom client zum Server über tragen werden müssten). Alternativ könnte ich aber dafür einen Eintrag in der Config erstellen

• Komischerweise kommt eine Fehlermeldung beim Versuch einzusteigen auf meinem Root Server, aber nicht auf meinem lokalen Server:

• Sorry habe heute auch das problem gehabt aber nicht mit deinem plugin ich denke mal das es an rw selber liegt

hier ein teil der log luste den server neustarten

07.11.2016 17:58 server.Main
    SEVERE: Fatal error occurred!
    java.lang.ClassCastException: [Lcom.vistamaresoft.gps.Waypoint; cannot be cast to [Lcom.vistamaresoft.gps.Waypoint;
    at com.vistamaresoft.gps.Gps.setGpsText(Gps.java:442)
    at com.vistamaresoft.gps.Gps.onPlayerChangePosition(Gps.java:206)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
    at pluginapi.PluginEventHandler.triggerEvent(SourceFile:169)
    at C.e.a(SourceFile:244)
    at C.e.messageReceived(SourceFile:106)
    at de.jiw.network.kernel.KernelAdapter.dispatch(KernelAdapter.java:188)
    at de.jiw.network.message.RawPacket.run(RawPacket.java:54)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Wier Die Ausgestossenen

TS3: 78.31.64.46 - Gameserver: CS:S 78.31.64.46:27015 - RW: IPV6: [2001:4ba0:babe:1575::]:26015

• Sorry, I do not understand the German text.

If this happens after a reloadplugins console command, it is expected and not harmful, as stated at the end of the GPS description post. This assuming you are using the last version of the GPS; if you are using older versions, please update (the existing data base will remain untouched).

(FYI, it has to do with the fact that occasionally, after reloadplugins, the plug-in might receive some events from the server before initialisation is completed, depending on client-server communication timing); the worst which can happen is that the first player position might go undetected by the plug-in -- Also, please remember that reloadplugins is not meant to be used in production, but only during test and development, as the accompanying console message clearly says).

• I presume you have stopped working on this plugin?

Not sure if you refer to my GPS plug-in quoted right above or to the plug-in which is the main topic of this thread.

In the first case, as I told in the GPS plug-in own thread, the released version is assumed to be the final version: no more big features, but only bug corrections and small adjustments. There is a (small) update on the way, which adds another format for the coordinate outputs and (hopefully) fixes the reloadplugins issue: due in a couple of days.

• Hi community,
    After a long time the physics/collision update v1.5 is finally available. Cars will now collide with walls, fall downwards and drive up one block height. The physics only works with blocks and terrain, and everything else (e.g. collision with objects) is nearly impossible to code with the current API. The .cars have to be updated too. I will upload all the cars that were available with the old version again in the next time. A couple new parameters can now be put in the .car file as well as in the Config.txt (for more details see the first post). Hopefully everything works fine.
    Regads, Galveston01

Hallo Community,
    Nach langer Zeit ist das Physik/Kollisions-Update v1.5 verfügbar. Autos kollidieren jetzt mit Wänden, fallen runter und fahren eine Blöckhöhe nach oben. Die Physik funktioniert nur mit Blöcken und Terrain,und alles andere (z.B. Kollision mit Objekten) ist mit der aktuellen API fast unmöglich. Die .car Dateien müssen auch geupdatet werden. Ich werde alle Autos, die mit der alten Version verfügbar waren, in nächster Zeit wieder hochladen. Einige neue Parameter können nun in die .car Dateien und in die Config.txt geschrieben werden (für mehr Details siehe Eingangspost). Ich hoffe alles funktioniert.
    MfG Galveston01

• Hi community,

I uploaded the other cars again. But unfortunately, because there was a bug in v1.5, you have to download the v1.5.1 to use the other cars in a working way.
    Regards, Galveston01

Ich have die anderen Autos wieder hochgeladen. Aber weil es leider einen Bug in der v.15 gab muss das Plugin auf v1.5.1 upgadatet werden, damit die anderen Fahrzeuge vernünftig funktionieren.
    MfG Galveston01

• hey cobber,
    any chance you would consider multiple 3d model support, this is one thing that's stopping me from venturing into doing any mods for this game, like the 55 chev screenie I posted, I would offer to pay you for it, but i'm not rich lol.

• Well as I already mentioned you can put all you need in one model too (oft course you have to put all in one object and redo the UV mapping then), so multiple models aren't needed at all; there are other things that are more important right now. Also, you might be the only one who really needs that multi-model support at all. Probably I will add it if there are more people who want that (I always try to add features that what are wanted most at first).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!