StaticModels

• Guuuter Hund,

prima erzogen und günstig im Unterhalt :D !
    Habe erst Probleme gehabt dae Wuff überhaupt erscheinen zu lassen. Mit "rp" in der Konsole und Enter war er dann da.
    Einstellungen habe ich folgende:
    model:dog/dog.obj
    texture:dog/dog.dds
    px:600
    py:105
    pz:222
    rx:0
    ry:30
    rz:0
    scale:0.7

py ist die Höhe ry die Rotation. Bodenhöhe ist ca. 99,5 (Seehöhe) oder der mittlere Wert bei F3 dann ca. -2.

Toll gemacht. Gibts noch ein paar Pferde? Bitte!

• Wenn du ein Modell von einem hast kannst du es einfach einfügen

Gerne, aber wie ? Ich habe von solchen Sachen NULL Ahnung. Habe mich zwar auf dieser Seite, die Du angegeben hast umgesehen, aber was man da runterladen kann, kann ich nicht verarbeiten...jedenfalls nicht sinnvoll. ;(

Nur kleine Geister halten Ordnung,
    Genies überblicken das Chaos.
    :rolleyes:

• Schöner Gaul,
    hatte ich auch schon gesehen. Doch der will nicht in den Stall..
    Zip entpackt, in den "plugins" Ordner getan, Positionsdaten angepasst, RW gestartet, "rp" in Konsole, Enter... Hund da, Pferd nicht ! ???
    Fehlt da nicht die jar. Datei im Horse Ordner ? (Fragt der Laie)

• Ja war so gedacht dass du die zip in den StaticModels Ordner entpackst damit du den Hund gelichzeitig noch haben kannst

Danke das war gut gemeint, aber entweder mache ich was falsch oder was weiß ich...
    Das Pferd will auch nach entpacken in den StaticModels ordner nicht erscheinen...

• @Galveston01 I also have to use the rp command to get any models to show in my world. This has to be done everytime the world is loaded.

@sg-1 I had this problem as well. Open up the console with ` and then type rp this reloads the plugins, however is only a temporary command, and then your models should show. The co-ords you entered seemed correct to me.

• I can't explain me why... For me everything's working ?(;(

Could it have anything to do with the age of the world as mine is rather old infact was dec 2015? I'll create a new world and check.

Edit: Nope that didnt work either still need to reload plugins.

Even if I just exit to menu then re-enter world they disappear and need to be reloaded.

Its probably because of win10 cause that breaks loads of stuff :evil:

• Can you try to install the guestbook plugin and tell me whether you have to reload plugins to see the guestbook?

Same as nicewolf, guestbook is there model isn't. Other thing I noticed is the texture takes two reload plugins to load when there is more than one model, or model and guestbook.

ie first rp shows model without texture (bright white), second rp loads texture too.

• Hi this a great little plugin I was just wondering do we need to make a new folder for each object that we include as iv got the Guest book working all ok but cant seen to add anything els? I know its me not doing something right, im guessing this will be the same for both single player / server?

The two are different plugins. Inside the plugins folder you should have separate folders for each plugin you have. ie one folder called "Guestbook" and one called "StaticModels".

Inside the Guestbook folder you will have the assets folder, the coordinates text file and the Guestbook jar file. To add guestbooks to your world you add the co-ordinates in the coordinates text file.

Inside the StaticModels folder their will be the StaticModels jar file and when you extract it the dog. MODEL file and the dog folder. The files for the dog are there as an example to show how it works and also so you can copy and rename the .MODEL file for other models. The MODEL file can be edited (best with notepad++) to add the rotataion, scale and co-ords of the model and also where the model itself and texture are stored. so if you look at the dog.MODEL it shows that the texture and .obj file are in the dog folder.

So I have added a statue model. Inside the SaticModels folder I have added a file called statue01.MODEL with the coords, rotation and scale also showing where the .obj and texture are; in this case in a folder called statue01 so the file looks like:

model:statue01/statue.obj
    texture:statue01/statue_d.dds
    px:-485
    py:76.5
    pz:1090
    ry:90
    scale:0.8

In the StaticModels folder I then have another folder named statue01 and inside this folder are the statue.obj and statue_d.dds file.

The above will cause the statue to appear at -485,76.5,1090 and roatated 90 degrees round y axis (horizontally).

Unfortunately some of us are having problems with the plugin and the only way to get the models to show is open up the console with the ` key and type rp this reloads the plugins and the model will show (if it shows with no texture just repeat the rp command)

Hope this helps.

Edited once, last by Heimdel: spelling, really bad spelling ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!