[Plugin]Trails

• Trail works fine, except for my grass height. :)
    And if I say stop, it makes me some weird footsteps without any command.
    Is there an opportunity to say stop, until you need the plugin again? While building I don't need messages and different
    grounds. :D

I said stop. And after a very short while I have dirt on the ground. My last command before stop was snow not dirt.

• Trail works fine, except for my grass height. :)
    And if I say stop, it makes me some weird footsteps without any command.
    Is there an opportunity to say stop, until you need the plugin again? While building I don't need messages and different
    grounds. :D

I said stop. And after a very short while I have dirt on the ground. My last command before stop was snow not dirt.

you need to type /lay stop or /lay finished or /lay end or /lay finish all this command will stop the lay but you need to have /lay also this script will sometimes drop dirt or mud oO or stomp grass down lol thats auto its like real life when you walk you can sometimes damage the area and cause dirt or mud spots over time this will make trails by users walking the same path oO

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • "best to not use flymode when using this plugin, unless you want dirt or water in the sky oO"

is there a way to simply check the status of fly or walk modes and auto turn off anytime fly mode is enabled?

• "best to not use flymode when using this plugin, unless you want dirt or water in the sky oO"

is there a way to simply check the status of fly or walk modes and auto turn off anytime fly mode is enabled?

That is my plan ATM im still working on this script i have improved it and will post the update in the next coming days
    my plan also is to include a stop on auto path if the player is walking over gravel, stone and rock, this means your gravel paths wont be degraded by dirt or mud patch's

Yahgiggle Steam Signature, real name Deon Hamilton :thumbsup: Server @ ip 139.99.136.76:4255 Name (The Federation of territory) Unity :thumbsup:

If at first your code does not work call it version 0.1 with the odd bug :thinking:

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • can this plugin be configured to only allow certain textures to be placed? i would like to restrict players from placing ores. only gravel, or dirt.

ATM only Admins can use this script but i do plan on adding a group option where you can select what each group can do

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • Does this still work? I cant seem to make it run on my server. If I put it in a plugin directory it gives me errors. If I just unzip it in the main plugin directory it does nothing. ?(

yes it still works fine, you need to unzip the zip file inside your plugins folder, it should unzip into a folder called trails

My Own Website

31245-logo-png
  • sweet little plugin. Been wanting to make gravel pathways that follow the terrain.

Couple of bugs for you and a request.

1. /laymode with no options give a arratIndexOutOfBounds error
    2. /lay with no options does the same thing

4. My request, is it possible to have t use some of the other textures like cobble stone ? would be nice to lay some rickety paths in cobble in places.

And a question, just want to confirm that /laymode disables the autopath and jumping thing? and does this stick between reboots and is it for all players or only the admin that used the command ?

• What are the stages ... as in is stone the final stage the trail changes into? I am hoping my stone I already laid down will stay stone.
    How often does one have to walk over each voxel to have it change to the next stage?
    Can we change or add stages or even change the walk over amount -- maybe in a later updates?
    Are you still working on this plugin?

Thank you for the great plugin...I love the trail ones!
    -ams

• warning. this seems to be a fun plugin but it will result in messing up any landscaping you do. It leaves mud puddles and such behind you when you walk. I am not Shure if it works on horse back or not. I tried it 1 time and ended up removing it dew to damages it did to the landscaping.

• Perfekt! Sehr hilfreich! Vielleicht gehe ich jetzt nicht verloren......

I live and breathe for customization options. All the textures. ALL OF THEM.

Ich mag alles anpassen. Ich brauche alle Optionen und alle Farben.

• Diese funtion das er zufällig mal rasen platt macht oder eine matschige stelle hinterlässt muss ausschaltbar sein sonst macht das plugin eher blödsinn als spaß. Leider funtioniert /lay stop nicht. Trotzdem legt das plugin noch zufällig matsch wege an bzw matsch fützen.

• you need to make a sub folder named trails to put the .jar file from the zip file into, in the plugins folder. Then it should work. Be warned that this can make a mess of the terrain on your server. It likes to leave mud puddles all over. Last I knew it still worked.

• Hi

Sorry if stupid question but just downloaded trails and cannot get it to work, it says to type /lay "material" in chat but I am on single player how do I find the chat? is it on the tilde key?

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Create a new account now and be part of our community!